•BROKEN PROMISE•

Master and boyfriend

Today was supposed to be happy day but now it is ruined.

 

Yesung has been waiting for two hours now and Siwon still isn’t here. Yesung is sitting at table in dinning room with birthday cake on the table. He is wearing a paper hat and the dinning room is decorated with many balloons.

 

But now after two hours the candles on his cake are melted. Siwon promised to be at home around 3 p.m. Yesung has tried to call him but he is picking up his calls. Then Yesung cries for a while and now he is in pure rage. He grabbed the cake and throwed it on wall.

 

“Have some cake fatso!”

 

He is yelling on top of his lungs and ripped the stupid hat of his head. It reminds him how his parents always forgot about his and Ryeowook’s birthday.

 

“Is it so hard?! Just one day in ing year!”

 

Yesung punched mirror which is hanging on wall in the hallway and ran upstairs. He is still yelling and throwed other things. He is throwing Siwon’s clothes out of the closet and still yells on top of his lungs until he is exhausted and collapsed on ground.

 

How could he do this?!

 

Yesung is way too fragile to realise that maybe Siwon has a good reason why he isn’t home yet. Actually there is a huge emergency situation in his company and now he has different worries so he forgot about Yesung’s birthday. When he realised his mistake it is too late.

 

Yesung is lying on floor wrapped in blankets and still cries. No one likes him and he will die alone. His mental health isn’t good. He had suffered from depression and anxiety and even the smallest thing can ruin him. When he heard Siwon’s car stopping in front of their house he locked the door of their bedroom and laid down again.

Soon Siwon is knocking on the door with his gift for Yesung.

 

“Baby, please open the door.”

 

Siwon hears only Yesung’s hysterically crying. He put the small box on floor.

 

“Baby, don’t you want to see your gift?”

 

Yesung is crying and doesn’t care about what is Siwon saying. Siwon left the box on ground and left. He went downstairs and Yesung suddenly hears quiet barking.

 

Doggie?! Yesung is shocked because Siwon always said that dog will ruin their house. Yesung got up from the nest of blankets and silently opened the door. He hesitantly opened the door and gasped.

 

It is tiny black Pomeranian with little bit of brown. Yesung cooed because it is so cute and carefully lifted it. He is his fur and calmed down.

 

Siwon hasnt forgotten about his birthday, he had a gift for him, so it means that he loves him. But Yesung is still angry and sad.

 

He cuddles with the cute tiny puppy and then sees that the doggie is hungry. He hesitantly walked downstairs and Siwon hurries to him.

 

“Baby, will you forgive me?”

 

Yesung carries the puppy in kitchen and takes one white bowl. He poured some water in it and then put it on floor.

 

“Do you like my gift?”

 

Yesung is petting his tiny pet and smiled on his puppy.

 

“Kkoming. He is Kkoming.”

 

Siwon kneeled down next to them and hugs his petite boyfriend.

 

“You know that I would miss your birthday but my boss held me in my office.”

 

Yesung cuddles with his fluffy friend and let Siwon rub his back. He doesn’t know if he is angry or not. Yesung is simply like this.

 

He is too submissive to tell his real feeling because he is afraid that then no one will like him. Siwon hugs him tightly and looks on the small puppy. At least this gift made Yesung happy.