•HORMONES•

Master and boyfriend

Today they wanted to have a fancy dinner. Yesung is now eight months pregnant and first problems start to appear. Like right now.

 

He wants to wear his favourite black Chanel dresses but somehow cant close the stupid zipper. Siwon is having a shower and Yesung is angrily huffing. Why the ing zipper doesn’t work?!

 

“I don’t want to be fat!!”

 

Yesung is hysterically crying while trying to get in the evening dresses. Well Chanel wasn’t thinking about pregnant belly.

 

Yesung stormed into the bathroom and stood on weight scale. He is now crying even harder and Siwon is panicking. Is he in pain? Then he spotted that Yesung is pointing on the weight scale. Oh ! He cursed and leaded Yesung away from the bathroom. Yesung had big problems with bulimia few years ago and almost lost his voice because of it. Now Siwon cant afford Yesung slipping back to his old habbits. He is carrying a baby under his heart who needs strong healthy mom.

 

“Okay, what if we stay at home and I cook something good for you and our baby?”

 

Yesung is still crying and shaking so Siwon got him out of the dresses and sighed. It is normal that he cant fit in size 34 anymore. He took one of his hoodies and pulled it over Yesung’s head.

 

“I am ugly! I look like a whale!”

 

Yesung is crying again so Siwon hugs him around his lanky shoulders.

 

“How many kilos did you gain?”

 

Yesung thinks for a while.

 

“I think four.”

 

Siwon nodded and then got up.

 

“Then I am going to gain them too. I am also not working out from now!”

 

Yesung is staring at him and then smiled a bit. Siwon cooked him black bean noodles and Yesung is silently crying while eating the delicious food. Siwon spotted fat tears rolling down his cheeks and his back.

 

“What is wrong?”

 

Yesung choked on sobs and a big of noodles landed on his chin.

 

“Did I and the baby ruin your life?”

 

Siwon wiped his mouth and kissed his forehead and then his belly.

 

“Ruined my life? You are giving me a real treasure, you two are my life.”

 

Yesung is quite emotional and cries more while gripping collar of Siwon’s shirt. Siwon is rubbing his small back and pressed the petite body to his chest.

 

“Your food is cold, let me put it in a microwave.”

 

Siwon got up and Kkoming jumped on his spot.

 

“Can I get a juice?”

 

Siwon smiled widely and hurries to get juice for him. Then he sat down next to him again and they eat their dinner. After food Yesung sprawled on Siwon’s wide warm chest and pressed his ear on his skin. Siwon’s calm heart beat calmed him down and soon he is snoring softly. Siwon is his hair and watches some movie in the TV but thinks about this situation.

 

It is clear that Yesung cant be alone for any longer. His body is like hormone volcano and something bad can happen. So Siwon knows what to do.

 

He takes a break at work because he has something more important than his job. Yesung is going to give birth to their baby soon, probably in three weeks so Siwon wants to be with him.