•PROBLEMS•

Master and boyfriend

Yesung is feeling so sick. He is like this for the second week and Siwon finally got him to see a doctor. They are waiting in his office, Yesung is sitting on the examine table dressed in hospital gown and anxiously bites his nails. Siwon is stressed too because Yesung is obviously sick. He is vomiting quite often and also feels weak.

 

The doctor came back with results in his hand and big smile.

 

“Congratulation! You are pregnant.”

 

Yes, it is possible for man to get pregnant, but they were always cautious. Suddenly Siwon sighed.

 

! They had without a two days after Yesung’s birthday which was two weeks ago.

 

Yesung is looking shocked at him and starts to breath heavily. Now Siwon will leave him! Yesung starts to cry and Siwon with the doctor panic.

 

“Are you in pain!?”

 

Siwon is rubbing his back and Yesung tightly hugs him. The doctor left to give them privacy and Siwon kneeled down in front of his lover.

 

“Are you leaving me now?”

 

Siwon is shocked that something so stupid left his mouth and hugs him tighter.

 

“I love you, babe. You and our baby.”

 

Siwon Yesung’s belly and he calmed down. Siwon still loves him and that’s all what he wants. Yesung his tummy and can’t believe that there is hidden a tiny human. Siwon is looking at Yesung and almost glows with happiness. He is going to be daddy!

 

Yesung’s tummy is slowly growing and he feels sick every morning. Siwon is cooking food for him and makes everything to keep him healthy. Their friends are giving them many gifts only his parents are so happy about it but Yesung doesn’t care about them. He is looking forward for their baby and nothing can ruin his happiness.

 

Only problem is that he is vomiting quite often. Siwon feels bad that Yesung is suffering but he cant help him. He can only wipe his mouth and hands him a glass of juice. Siwon is trying to pay him back the suffering with often massages. Yesung also doesn’t want to harm the baby with their games but sometimes want Siwon to spank him only to feel that he is still his slave.