•BEST CARE•

Master and boyfriend

Siwon woke up early because he is used to get up soon to go at work and his body still isn’t used for this holidays. Yesung next to him is cutely snoring and Siwon is watching him. For him Yesung is perfect.

 

Yesung feels sick when lying on his back so he put few pillows under his back and feels much more better like this. It is hard for him to wear pants because he needs to use the toilet almost all the time and constant pulling his pants up and down is tiring. So he wears pink thin dresses. It is sleeveless so he is comfortable and it ends above his knees. His belly is now very big and his hands are protectively wrapped around their unborn baby. Suddenly Yesung whimpered and Siwon quickly got up ready to help him. Yesung opened his eyes and his belly.

 

“Stop kicking me, you small rascal!”

 

Yesung wants to get up but his belly is in his way so Siwon grabbed him under armpits and pulled him on his feet. Yesung whined and hurries in bathroom because he needs to pee, again. Siwon prepared breakfast for them and Yesung waddled into the kitchen. His belly enters the room first and then rest of Yesung appeared. He sat down and Siwon gave him glass of orange juice and food. Yesung is slowly drinking and then starts to eat. After breakfast Yesung waddles in the living room and sat down on couch. Yesung’s legs hurt but he doesn’t need to say anything and Siwon is already here. He takes Yesung’s small feet and starts to gently massage them. Then he brings body lotion and pulled up Yesung’s shirt. He put big amount of the lotion on Yesung’s belly and gently massages the soft skin. Yesung is smiling at Siwon who is silently whispering something to their baby. Yesung is exhausted but he is really happy that he is going to have a baby.

 

After a while they decided to go for a walk. Siwon has to help him with getting changed into a pair of black leggings and oversized pastel pink sweater. They are walking for a while until they headed in a coffee shop. Yesung is slowly sipping his ice tea and they go in a park. Yesung loves that Siwon is with him all the time. He would like to have like they did before but he doesn’t want to harm the baby. Kkoming is running around and he seems excited that his owner is pregnant. He was angry because he was kicked out of the spare bedroom which is now turned into a nursery. But soon he was happy again and now follows Yesung everywhere.

 

When they came home, Heechul and Leeteuk are already waiting there. Ryeowook has played with them few times and he likes to be a pony but still miss playing with his brother. Heechul is cooing over the ultrasound pictures. There is a long row of pictures of their son, from the tiny white spot to the last one picture where is almost done baby. He even decorated the nursery but then crossed the border and made Yesung angry when he wanted to named the baby. Yesung then told him to off and to name his own child. After all Yesung is the one who is going to bring the baby into this world so he has the last word in everything.