••

Master and boyfriend

Today is big day in their relationship. Siwon and Yesung have always wanted to try a . It was good with Ryeowook but now they want to try with two dominants and one sub.

 

Siwon’s best friend Eunhyuk who works in same company as him is often guest in clubs and Siwon asked him if he wants to try it with them. Of course that Eunhyuk said eyes right after seeing Yesung’s photo. Siwon sent him to every possible exam to make sure that he is healthy and today they can do it.

 

Eunhyuk will be here soon and Siwon is preparing Yesung. Yesung lay down on the small carpet in their playroom and let Siwon tie him down. Siwon tied his ankles together and then tied another rope above his knees. Then he tied his wrist together and slide another rope under his bended knees. Siwon tied the two ropes to the ceiling and pulled Yesung up. Yesung is hanging in the air with his back facing the floor under him. His head is freely hanging but his arms and legs are tightly bound. Siwon ended with tying Yesung’s elbows to his knees and gently nudged his side with hand. Yesung is now helpless bundle hanging there with sticking out toward everyone who will come. Siwon kissed Yesung on lips and tied blindfold over his eyes. Yesung is now in complete darkness and suddenly feels hot breath on his ear.

 

“Remember that I am here and I wont let him do what is unpleasant to you.”

 

Yesung nodded. He is quite scared but knows that Siwon wont let him get hurt. Then he feels a hand on his and knows what is going on. He got a ring and silently whimpered.

 

Eunhyuk undressed and now stands only in tight small briefs and waits for Siwon. Eunhyuk feels like a kid before Christmas day and his few times. Siwon came for him and leaded Eunhyuk in the playroom. Eunhyuk gasped because Siwon’s boyfriend is even more beautiful like this.

 

“Do you remember the rules I told you?”

 

Eunhyuk nodded. Siwon took of his briefs and Eunhyuk too. They are standing and watch Yesung like a wolfs watch small rabbit. Siwon is his boyfriend so he has the right to his while Eunhyuk stands in front of his face.

 

Yesung feels head of a pushing on his lips. This isn’t Siwon because his is longer and not so thick. The filled his mouth completely and Yesung chokes a bit but he knows how to give a proper . He is on the thick piece of meat and hears sounds so different from Siwon’s.

 

Siwon is ing small of his lovely boyfriend and watches Eunhyuk who is enjoying Yesung’s . Yesung is really good at it, his mouth wasn’t created only for singing.

They are maybe enjoying this but Yesung cant. No one is paying attention to his small hard which is now red and swollen. Eunhyuk came in Yesung’s mouth and he swallowed all the .

 

“Master ...”

 

Yesung clenched his around

Siwon’s which sent his master over the edge. Yesung’s holes were filled so logically it is his turn. Well .... no.

 

Siwon got a whip and smacked Yesung’s wet hole. His is dripping on the floor and Eunhyuk’s tongue the tender muscles. Siwon gave him an so he is completely clean. Now they are changing their places. Siwon is whipping Yesung’s hole and after every smack Eunhyuk his hole. Pain and then short moment of bliss.

 

Yesung is crying and his toes are cutely curling up. After twenty smacks Siwon pushed his fingers inside. He feels how is Yesung’s hot from the previous spanking and while his two fingers are deep inside him, his thumb is circling around Yesung’s hole.

 

Yesung’s whole body is shaking and he is shamelessly and whimpering like nothing more but a . He bites his lower lip and his eyes are rolling back. His master is so mischievous. The fingers in his always touch his prostate only a bit. Only brief moment when they push on the oversensitive nerves and then they are gone again. Yesung is crying and trashes in the ropes.

 

“Please ...”

 

Siwon feels how is his slave clenching muscles around his fingers and knows that Yesung is close. Yesung is pleading him and Eunhyuk starts to play with his s. They are so small but yet so hard. Eunhyuk has never seen such pretty dusty pink colour. He starts to on them and bites them from time to time. Yesung is whining on top of his lungs and sounds like a little kitten. Siwon is hard again so he left his and pushed his in Yesung’s mouth. Yesung is giving him slobbery and Eunhyuk is still playing with his delicate s. After Siwon’s and Eunhyuk’s second they finally removed the ring and one Siwon’s finger and one Eunhyuk’s finger go to Yesung’s .

 

They are watching the delicate slave whose cheeks are red and tears stained. His lips are swollen from biting them and his chin is covered in . Yesung released long moan and is squirting everywhere but not only that. Yesung also pissed himself. After such long time of being teased his body relaxed and he did a huge mess on floor.

 

Yesung’s knees feel like a jelly and he would fall down if he wasn’t tied. But it isn’t end yet. Siwon untied him and gently laid him down on the bed. He spreaded Yesung’s legs and tied his ankles to bed post while Eunhyuk tied his hands to head of the bed. Yesung is squirming helplessly and they watch him for a while.

 

“Choose some toys for him.”

 

Eunhyuk happily smiled and went to find something really good. He came back with red candle and silken blindfold. Siwon smiled and let Eunhyuk tied the blindfold around Yesung’s head. Meanwhile Siwon set the candle in fire and waits for a wax to create. After while he tilted the candle a bit and drop of red wax hit Yesung’s thigh. He hissed in pain but then moaned. Eunhyuk takes the candle and starts to drip the wax on Yesung’s s. Siwon got ice cubes and pressed few on Yesung’s stomach. Now the poor thing doesn’t know what is happening. He is cold and hot in the same time while they torture him. The noises which is Yesung making turn them on and they are ready to him again. They peeled of the wax and untied him, but the blindfold stays on. Siwon lifted Yesung into kneeling position and his back. Then he grips back of his neck and pushed Yesung’s head in crotch. Yesung is on his while Eunhyuk slipped inside his .

 

Petite Yesung is squeezed between their muscular bodies and hopes that he will get some attention too. After they they really turned their attention to Yesung’s but not in a good way. Siwon is on his small and Eunhyuk is playing with his balls. Yesung is close but then they suddenly stopped and ruined his . Yesung whimpered and they like this few times before he can finally .

 

Yesung is lying there panting and shaking while Siwon untied the blindfold. Eunhyuk collapsed on the mattress next to him and smiled exhausted.

 

“, I don’t think that I can drive home right now.”