•TWO SLAVES•

Master and boyfriend

Ryeowook begged so long for being able to play with his brother and Siwon and today he can come to play again.

 

It is Friday and Siwon came home earlier, right after lunch. Yesung and Ryeowook are already waiting and Siwon sees the well known emptiness in Yesung’s eyes.

 

“Come with me.”

 

He leaded them upstairs in their playroom and took of his jacket. Now he is standing only in button up shirt and smart pants.

 

“Take of your clothes, fold them and then stand up here again.”

 

The brothers are quickly taking of their clothes and Siwon is watching them.

 

They are both petite and their skin is white as milk. Siwon their black silken hair and smiled because they are really adorable. And he can see their shaved slender legs and bare crotches.

 

Yesung and Ryeowook are standing in front of Siwon and Yesung’s head is now completely empty. He doesn’t need to care about a single thing, that’s why Siwon is here.

 

“Today’s safe word is corn. If you say it then I will immediately stop.”

 

Siwon Yesung’s hair and looked at Ryeowook who nodded. Siwon takes two thick collars and tightly fasten them around their necks. The collars are made from heavy black leather and nicely reminds who is in charge. Siwon connected leashes to their collars and harshly tugged on them. Yesung immediately got on all four and Ryeowook’s quickly copies his brother. It wasn’t fast enough for Siwon who smacked his with a whip. Siwon opened a small box and pulled out two pairs of clamps with small bells. He pulled on their small s and put the clamps on. Ryeowook’s is already hard so Siwon put rings around the and smiled.

 

He grips the two leashes in his hand and smiled. His two little pets are crawling behind him with the bells on the s jingling. Ryeowook is blushing madly because he is so humiliated. , crawling like a pet but his is hard as stone. Siwon leaded them in kitchen and poured water in two bowls. Then he put the bowls on floor and Yesung starts to drink the water like a dog. Ryeowook does the same and feels Siwon’s hand his .

 

“Such a nice view. Put your foreheads on floor.”

 

His two slaves do what their master said and Siwon gently ran tips of his fingers over their tight holes. He will them but not now. He wants to play with them first. His little pets whined and wriggle their butts for more touches but Siwon stopped. He pulled on their leashes and drags them in the living room.

 

“Puppies beg for playing with their master.”

 

Yesung immediately sat on his and lifts his hands. He is whining loudly like a small puppy and looks sadly on Siwon. Ryeowook is begging too and Siwon chuckled.

 

“Come and play with my .”

 

Ryeowook is immediately at Siwon’s crotch and starts to his thigh. Yesung is quite jealous and pushed his brother a bit. Siwon saw it and yanked on his collar.

 

“Is this how you behave?!”

 

Siwon ordered him to crawl few meters back and then smirked.

 

“Bad puppies cant play with me.”

 

Siwon is Ryeowook’s hair and watches Yesung who desperately wants to crawl to his master. He chokes on a sob and whined loudly.

 

“Look at you. So hard tiny .”

 

Siwon unbuckled his pants and Ryeowook starts to on his . Ryeowook is choking on his thick but enjoys that he is the one who is on his . Siwon is pushing Ryeowook’s head deeper and soon came in his throat. When he recovers from his he looked at Yesung who is on edge of crying. Siwon smirked and tugged on Ryeowook’s hair.

 

“Look at your brother! He is leaking all over the floor.”

 

Siwon got up and kneeled down in front of Yesung. He his small and smiled when Yesung moaned.

 

“I have a small surprise for you es.”

 

Siwon took their leashes and leaded them upstairs in their playroom. He pointed at two sybians with half meter wide gap in between and Yesung with Ryeowook crawled to them. A sybian consists of a hollow saddle-like seat with a on top. Siwon put big blob on each and they sat down.

 

Siwon tied their hands behind their backs and then connected the clamps with short chains.

 

“I have some work to do and you have fun!”

 

Siwon clapped his hands and the s. Ryeowook with Yesung moaned and start to squirm on their seats. Siwon left but he has cameras in the playroom. He his computer and opened the video.

 

Yesung and Ryeowook are whimpering while they suffer from one ruined after another. Whenever one of them moves, the second one’s s are being pulled on. Ryeowook and Yesung are looking at each other and enjoy being like this. They did many things together and now they even share Siwon. Well, a bit. Ryeowook knows that Siwon belongs to Yesung and he will never hurt his brother.

 

Ryeowook leaned closer and kissed him on his small lips. Yesung is surprised but then kissed him back. Siwon is already hard and got up. His pets cant play without him.

 

Siwon walked in their playroom and they turned to him. Siwon untied their s and on the swollen flesh. Then they moved on the bed. Yesung laid down and Ryeowook got on top of him. Siwon is kneeling behind Ryeowook and slipped inside him. Ryeowook ed in Yesung and kissed his brother again. Yesung wrapped his lanky arms around Ryeowook’s neck and smiled. The only two people who really loves him and they are all together with him.

 

Ryeowook is looking down at his brother and his hair. He really loves his brother. He has always protected Yesung and made sure that he is safe. Ryeowook was sad when Yesung got together with Siwon but Siwon really loves him and Ryeowook only wants to see his brother being happy. And now he looks really happy.

 

Yesung’s eyes are semi closed and his lips are parted. He is panting and shamelesly . Siwon removed the rings and they can finally . Yesung and Ryeowook are tired and sore, so they only cuddle closely while Siwon is trying to calm down. This was amazing ride and he leaned down to kiss Yesung on lips and Ryeowook on his forehead. He put on his briefs and goes to get a bottle of orange juice. Yesung and Ryeowook are hugging and each others back and Siwon hands them the juice.

 

Yesung is slowly drinking and Siwon his hair and went to run them a bath. They get in and Siwon is washing them. After bath they laid down in bed, Yesung is sandwiched between Siwon and Ryeowook who are cuddling with him. Yesung is falling asleep with faint smile on his lips and with Siwon’s and Ryeowook’s smell all over his body.