• OFFICE•

Master and boyfriend

Siwon is spending more hours in his office because of important contract and he doesn’t have energy for properly ing Yesung. Yesung sees that Siwon is tired to death and he is thinking hard about surprising him. It is hot summer day and Yesung is day dreaming about Siwon ing him on terrace of their house. People have no idea that Siwon is gay so whenever they attend some ball or diner Yesung goes dressed like a woman. He doesn’t mind it and moreover it is hot when everyone is thinking that he is Siwon’s girlfriend, but he has hidden under dresses.

 

Yesung got an idea that he can visit Siwon. It would be huge surprise for sure. He hurries in his closet and searches for best clothes. After while he finds the most perfect outfit. Siwon is keeping his skin smooth so he doesn’t need to annoy with shaving. Yesung put on white stockings and white lacy . Then he pulled up pink pleated mini skirt and closed the zipper on its side. Yesung also got dressed in white crop top which is showing his flat white stomach. Yesung turned around in front of mirror and the skirt swirled around him. He giggled and aplied a little bit of mascara and pink powder on his cheeks. Yesung highlighted his lips with pink lipstick and took retro sunglasses. He looks perfect so he drives to Siwon’s company. He knows where is Siwon’s office so he walks there and knocked on the door.

 

“Come in.”

 

Siwon sounds frustrated and exhausted. Yesung smiled because soon he will feel better. He opened the door and slowly walks inside.

 

“Hello.”

 

Siwon’s head shot up after hearing the y voice of his lover.

 

“What ..”

 

Siwon is staring at Yesung and smirked.

 

“Baby girl missed daddy’s inside her tight ?”

 

Yesung pouted and nodded.

 

“My is lonely without daddy and my fingers aren’t enough.”

 

Siwon got up with his already hard . He is just from seeing Yesung like this. Ohh man, how much he loves when Yesung acts innocent.

 

“Did my baby girl touch her ? That’s daddy’s job.”

 

Siwon roughly bended Yesung over arm of black leather couch which is standing in his office. Yesung’s is now high in the air and Siwon lifted edge of his pleated mini skirt.

 

“You are already wet for daddy.”

 

Siwon runs his finger around the wet spot on Yesung’s and slapped Yesung’s dripping hole.

 

“What should daddy do with you?”

 

Yesung is breathing heavily and enjoys the dominance emitting from Siwon.

 

“Daddy should his baby girl and show her where is her place.”

 

Siwon smirked and grabbed Yesung’s hair.

 

“That would be too easy.”

 

Yesung moaned and weakly whined when Siwon let go of his hair.

 

“Daddy will play with you after he inspect his baby girl’s hole.”

 

Siwon pushed one finger inside Yesung and knows that his little needs much more. He is teasing Yesung’s prostate until his baby girls begs and cry for being ed. Siwon grabbed Yesung’s small hard and painfully squeezed it. Suddenly he got the best idea. One wall of his office is huge window from where is great view on busy streets many meters under them.

 

Siwon easily lifted him and pressed Yesung’s chest on the cold glass.

 

“What if they see you like this?! All wet and ?”

 

Siwon on his neck and pressed his chest on Yesung’s back. Siwon ed inside Yesung’s tight hole and pressed his small ’s forehead on the glass.

 

“Their eyes are on you! Watching you being ed by your daddy.”

 

Yesung’s head is banging against the window because of Siwon’s violent s. Yesung is looking down and sees people and cars moving on streets ten floors under them. Siwon is squeezing his hips and enjoys Yesung’s moans and whimpers.

 

“Daddy, can I ?”

 

Siwon whispers no in his ear and continues in ing him. Siwon came inside him and let go of him. Then he finds Yesung’s and wipes his of Yesung’s thighs with them.

 

“Open up baby girl.”

 

Siwon shoved the in Yesung’s mouth and they moved in his chair. Siwon sat down and Yesung got in his lap. He put his palms on Siwon’s desk and starts to jump up and down. Siwon’s hard is sliding inside Yesung’s stretched hole and makes obscene noises. Yesung is biting on the and saliva is dripping from his mouth. Siwon bites the soft flesh on Yesung’s shoulder and his baby girl cumed on the desk. Yesung is shaking because this was amazing ride. He collapsed on the desk and Siwon slapped his .

 

“Great idea to visit me.”

 

Yesung smiled and he slowly got up. He finds his second shoe and then sat down on the couch. He is too exhausted to drive home so he decided to take a nap. Eunhyuk came in with some papers for Siwon and stares on the y girl who is sleeping there.

 

“You are cheating on Yesung?!”

 

Eunhyuk cant believe it! If is Yesung free then he is going to get him!

 

“That is Yesung. And stop staring!”

 

Siwon is angry but cant yell. Eunhyuk put the papers on the desk and smirked when he spotted small lacy lying under the desk. Eunhyuk’s is now hard and he looked at Yesung’s thighs for the last time. , this is really exclusive piece of meat.