•DISOBEDIENT•

Master and boyfriend

Siwon came home to empty house. He looked on his watches and cursed. It is almost 23 and he is late because of business meeting but it doesn’t explain where the hell is Yesung.

They have rule that Yesung can’t be alone outside when it is dark. It is too dangerous for him. More over last few weeks there were young men who were attacked. Siwon kicked the coat rack and tries to call Yesung. He isn’t picking the call and Siwon is getting angrier. Oh God, Yesung is going to receive spanking of his life. Siwon is thinking where he could be and after few minutes he hears keys in front door’s lock. Siwon jumped on his feet and opened the door with one fast move. He caught wrist of surprised Yesung and drags him inside.

 

“Do you know how late it is?”

 

Yesung looked on his watches and bit his lips. He has completely forgotten about time. He wasn’t planning to be late. He met his friend Heechul and this somehow.

 

“Sorry.”

 

Yesung knows that this won’t fix it and Siwon takes his phone.

 

“Four missed calls and ten messages.”

 

Yesung is babbling about how he met Heechul but Siwon isn’t listening. Yesung has his own brain, he could have checked time but no, he decided to disobey. Siwon isn’t so angry just because that Yesung disobeyed but because he was so scared. His small boyfriend is so beautiful and tempting, many freaks would want to touch him. Few even ended beaten up in the past because no one can touch him or speak inappropriately to him without facing consequences which means angry Siwon.

 

Siwon drags Yesung in the playroom and told him to strip.

 

"You know our rules, so why did you break them?"

 

Yesung is undressing and started to cry. Siwon sees how are his small fingers fighting with buttons on his shirt and went to help him.

 

“I am going to punish you, so you will remember to be home before such late hour. I love you okay?”

 

Siwon gently lifted Yesung’s head with two finger and wiped his tears.

 

“Now get on all four.”

 

Yesung immediately obeys and knows what is coming next and he hates it. Siwon walked to red wooden chest where are punishment toys and takes thing which Yesung hates.

hook. On end of the hook is ball in size of golf ball. It is made from stainless steel and Yesung got goose bumps because its coldness.

 

"I know that you don’t like it but I do."

 

Yesung shivered when his master pushed the ball in his . Then Yesung feels how is a heavy leather collar fastened around his neck and knows what comes next. Siwon tied rope to end of the hook and connected it with the collar. Yesung needs to arch his back and the steel ball deep in his is even more uncomfortable. Yesung hates this toy made from steel. It is so cold and makes him feel unloved, he wants something warm in him like Siwon’s or any kind of . Simply something what isn’t making him feel lonely. Suddenly Siwon’s legs appeared in front of him. He is still wearing black suit pants and polished black shoes and Yesung isn’t trying to lift his head. Siwon gently patted his thigh with black leather crop.

 

“Now, you know that you are supposed to have meal prepared for your master but here is none so it is another broken rule.”

 

Yesung is silently crying because his master is disappointed and it is only his fault.

 

“I think twenty hits are enough and then we will teach you to do as master says.”

 

Siwon’s legs are gone and Yesung is waiting for the first hit. Yesung screams in pain because Siwon started with strong hit right on his soft thighs. Yesung’s knees and palms are cold because of the cold floor but his is in fire. Siwon is a master who knows how to properly spank his slave. Yesung is sobbing in pain and he got only first hit.

 

“I had very busy day in my office so I have a headache.”

 

Siwon takes black ball gag and pushed the rubber ball in between Yesung’s teeth. He fastened the straps around Yesung’s head and takes the crop again. Siwon landed second smack on Yesung’s small and then continue in steady pace. Yesung is doubling his pain because when he jerked his body the hook is always here to remind itself.

 

Siwon pushed his anger away because there isn’t place for anger. He is spanking Yesung to remind him their rules, to show him that he was scared about him. Siwon landed last five hits on the most tender place between Yesung’s cheeks. Yesung is screaming in pain because the smacks are landing directly on the hook. Siwon is finished and put the crop aside. Then he took of the gag.

 

“Now move to the wall.”

 

Yesung quickly crawls to closest wall and Siwon takes one coin from his wallet. He pressed it to the wall and put his hand on back of Yesung’s head.

 

“Hold the coin to the wall with your nose. It will remind you which rule?”

 

Yesung immediately obeys and pressed tip of his nose on the coin.

 

“D..on’t question what master says.”

 

Siwon walked away and sat down on bed. He is so tired but also feels good because nothing happened to Yesung. He was really scared because your brain is always showing you the worst images. Yesung is silently crying and whimpering while trying to hold the coin. Siwon is watching his bright red bottom and then went to prepare warm bath for Yesung and some ointment for his . Everything is ready, now he only needs to get his crying boyfriend. Siwon kneeled next to Yesung and his hair.

 

“Okay, we are done.”

 

Yesung is still holding the coin with his nose and Siwon gently pushed him aside. Yesung hissed because the hook is hurting him. Siwon untied the rope and took of his collar. Then he carefully removed the hook. Yesung is whining in pain because of his bruised and sore body.

 

“I wont do it again! Siwon please ..”

 

Yesung is always like this. Even if he does the smallest mistake or just thinks that he did a mistake, he always gets scared that Siwon hates him.

 

“I know and you are the best boy in the whole universe.”

 

Siwon lifted crying Yesung and sat him down in the bathtub. He got bottle of soda and handed it to Yesung. Then Siwon got in the water too and starts to gently wash Yesung. Their bath is long because Siwon is paying attention to every inch of Yesung’s snow white skin. Then Siwon wrapped him in soft towel and laid him on their big bed. He massaged the ointment into Yesung’s bruised skin on his bottom and then kissed Yesung’s . Yesung sighed because this feels so nice. The warmth from Siwon’s body which is pressed on his back. The strong hands on his small shoulders and so soft lips which are laying butterflies kisses on his skin.

 

Siwon knows how to make Yesung feel safe and knows what he can do in their playroom and what is too much. Luckily it is Friday night so Siwon doesn’t need to rush and enjoys covering Yesung in soft kisses.