•BIRTHDAY SURPRISE•

Master and boyfriend

Today Siwon almost skipped during walking to his car. Today is his birthday! Yesung was more mysterious than normally and only said that the present is going to be huge surprise. Siwon was thinking whole days what it could be and now he is finally going to find out. He arrived home and the house is dark. Siwon stepped inside and hears Yesung calling him from dining room.

 

Siwon tossed his bag and coat on couch and hurries into the dining room. There is big cake waiting for him with burning candles. The room is dark and the candles are the only source of light. Siwon sat down and Yesung told him blow out the candles.

 

"And don’t forget to close your eyes and make a wish."

 

Siwon smiled because Yesung is quite childish but still he closed his eyes and blows on the candles. Then he opened his eyes and can’t believe it. In front of him are Yesung and his younger brother Ryeowook.

 

Eaqully beautiful brothers. Both has black hair, petite bodies and snow white skin. Their big eyes are shining and they are smiling.

 

"I remember how you told that my brother is able as me. We are your present."

 

Siwon gulped and Yesung and Ryeowook take his hands in their small ones. Siwon got up and feels like he is in heaven. They lead him to their playroom and pushed him on bed. Ryeowook starts to ed Yesung's shirt while Yesung is unbuckling pants of his brother. Then they kissed passionately. Siwon is watching them and his is getting painfuly hard. Yesung and Ryeowook are now wearing only small red briefs.

 

"You are next."

 

They undressed Siwon and start to his s. Siwon is and their backs. Suddenly he smirked. He is the master of this house.

 

"Why are you rushing so much? We have whole night."

 

Siwon got up and quickly finds two rings. Yesung whined because he utterly hates this thing. Siwon put the rings around their es and smirked.

 

"You need to deserve to ."

 

Yesung and Ryeowook whined but Siwon silenced them with deep kisses. Yesung got on all four and stuck out his small . Siwon the perfect white skin and ran tip of his finger over Yesung's tight ring of muscles. It has pink colour and Siwon shaves Yesung's pubes every week, so he is completely smooth. Siwon took bottle of lube and smeared some lube on his and around Yesung's . Suddenly he feels Ryeowook's small hands on his . He spreads Siwon's cheeks and slowly Siwon's . Siwon moaned and ed his inside Yesung. Siwon is almost crying because of the huge pleasure.

 

He is ing in and out of Yesung's tight and Ryeowook is eating him out. Yesung and Ryeowook are like two cats in heat and it is like the greatest symphony for Siwon's ears. Siwon is holding hips of his boyfriend and enjoys how tight he is. Soon Siwon roared like an animal and cummed inside Yesung. His is like an earthquake. For few minutes Siwon hears only his own heartbeat and blood rushing inside his body. Ryeowook has his tongue still deep in Siwon's and it makes him again. Siwon is exhausted and collapsed on the bed. Yesung and Ryeowook are whining again and their small are red and swollen. Few drops of are dripping from the tips and they both desperately clutches their anuses around nothing. Siwon's is trickling from Yesung's and Ryeowook hungrily his lips. Ryeowook got on his knees and pushed Yesung to lay down. He shoved his tongue inside Yesung's and starts to and the muscles. Yesung is and breathing heavily. He wants to so bad but Siwon is being mean and doesn’t allow it. Yesung is now clean and Ryeowook moved away. Yesung kissed his brother and then on his neck. Siwon doesnt like that Yesung is kissing someone else than him so he grabbed his hair and pulled him closer. Yesung softly mewled and kissed Siwon's waiting lips. Yesung then moved his lips down Siwon's board chest until he starts to kiss his which is hard again. Yesung blindly grabbed hand of his brother and pulled Ryeowook next to him. Now both of them on Siwon's as it is the most delicious lollypop for the Kim’s brothers. Siwon is enjoying another and then remembered that they still haven’t opportunity to .

 

Siwon took of their rings and told them to get on all four. Their holes are dripping wet and so he doesn’t need lube to his fingers inside them. Siwon has very long fingers and it is easy to find their most pleasurable spots. Soon he is ing their holes with two fingers and Yesung with Ryeowook are crying in pleasure. Soon they both moaned and cummed without need to be touched. Yesung and Ryeowook are exhausted and lay on the bed while Siwon cleaned the rings and put them back in their place. Then he sat down and watches the two gorgeous brothers sleeping and covered in and sweat. This was really great birthday present.