VALENTINE'S DAY

Master and boyfriend

Soon Valentine day is going to be here and Siwon has very mischievous mood. Right now Yesung is kneeling on bed in their playroom with forehead pressed on the soft surface. Siwon is doing something behind him but he cant lift his head to look, he can only wait and imagine what is his master doing.

 

Siwon ordered a new plug for his little darling and now he is properly cleaning their new toy. This new plug is quite a monster. Its head is expanding so it will nicely fill his slave.

 

“Spread your .”

 

Yesung quickly spread his cheeks with his hands and waits for what will happen now. Siwon smeared lube over the plug and around Yesung’s . Then he squeezed head of the plug and pushed the toy inside Yesung’s small .

 

Yesung whined when he felt how is the toy brushing against his walls and thinks what will Siwon do now. To his surprise Siwon does nothing. Yesung lifted his head and turned to Siwon who is putting cleaning substances away.

 

“Master ...”

 

Siwon acts like he didn’t hear him to tease the poor thing. He knew that Yesung needs more to be satisfied.

 

“I need more ..!”

 

Siwon glared at him and smirked.

 

“I don’t think that this is about you, slave. Get me my cane.”

 

Yesung doesn’t move until Siwon starts to count. Then he hurries to get the cane and came back with it to Siwon. Yesung knows proper way how to ask for a punishment. He leaned down and kissed tip of Siwon’s shoe.

 

“Master your was bad. Teach your a lesson.”

 

Siwon grinned and caught Yesung’s hair and pulled him up. He lays Yesung across his lap and cares his small . Siwon wishes to bite the tender flesh until hearing Yesung’s pained screams but he restrained himself.

 

“Thirty smacks.”

 

Siwon is slowly delivering smack after smack and always waits few seconds until the pain fade away a bit and only then hits him again. Yesung’s is covered in long red bruises and he is crying in pain. He is a really great actor because Siwon would believe his screaming but Yesung’ rock hard leaking is fully on display. Siwon added few more smacks right in between Yesung’s cheeks and smirked because Yesung is squirming so cutely.

 

“Please ..”

 

Siwon landed last extra hard hit across his thighs and gripped his hair again.

 

“No. Master said no and when master said no it means ...”

 

Yesung’s red swollen eyes turned to me and he looks like a begging puppy.

 

“It means no, master.”

 

The plug stayed in for whole week and it was removed only for doing number two. Today is Valetine’s day so Siwon finally removed it but to Yesung’s dismay he hasn’t ed him yet.

 

After removing the plug Siwon took him in their playroom and tied his slave to the bed with thick leather restrains. Yesung’s hands are handcuffed to head of the bed. His eyes are covered with white blindfold and he is except from white thin stockings and white lace suspenders. Siwon left him waiting and went to have a glass of wine while Yesung is desperately trying to close his thigs to rub his hard . Whole week without and turned his brain into a mush with only one idea - being ed roughly like a cheap .

 

Siwon enjoyed his wine and came back in the playroom.

Siwon pinched the cute s and put sharp clamps. Yesung is writhing in pleasure and pain but his is still empty.

 

“Pretty please .... please master ....”

 

Yesung cant wait any longer.

 

“ me please.”

 

Siwon smirked and tugged on one of the clamps.

 

“No.”

 

Yesung whined and angrily tugs on his restrains. Of course that Siwon said no! Yesung gave him s during the week so he is fine.

 

“Anything master. Your slave will do anything.”

 

Siwon smirked because he wanted to hear this. He takes Hitachi magic wand and untied one Yesung’s hand. Then he put the wand in Yesung’s free hand and turned it on.

 

“One hour of teasing and then you can .”

 

Yesung weakly nodded and cries. He hates teasing and knows that if he without master’s permission it will mean another week without release. Yesung grabs the wand and waits for a command.

 

“Start!”

 

Siwon yelled and Yesung pressed the wand to his hard . It feels so good and he needs only a few couple of seconds but his time is up.

 

“Stop!”

 

Yesung immediately pulled his hand away and cries when his twitched. His first ruined but he knows that many more are waiting for him.

 

Siwon is watching his watches and after differently long intervals forces Yesung to turn off the wand. Yesung is sweating and his balls and hurt so much. His mind is clouded and he wants to so much, Siwon is really a beast sometimes. Like right now.

 

Only ten minutes left and Yesung can’t take it anymore. After Siwon told him to stop he doesn’t obey.

 

“Plea ... se just a ...”

 

Siwon frowned and smacked his hand with a whip.

 

“Stop!”

 

Yesung cried out and moved his hand away. Siwon smirked and smacked his hand few more times. The time is up and Siwon Yesung’s sweaty hair.

 

“Do you want me to you?”

 

Yesung nodded eagrily and unbuckled Siwon’s pants. Siwon throwed his pants away and sees that Yesung is so wet that he wont need any lube. Siwon easily slipped inside his small and enjoys Yesung’s . Can be something ier?

 

Siwon is slowly ing in and out of the wet tight cave and Yesung is loudly. Yesung loves Siwon’s long thick and the way how are his strong hands gripping his sides. Also the stockings and suspenders are making him feel ty. Yesung came on the bed sheet and then collapsed in puddle of his own . He is so tired that he doesn’t care that he is dirty. His eyes are semi closed when he feels Siwon getting up from him and he curled into a small ball to take a nap.

 

Siwon put on his pants and cleaned his whip and the Hitachi wand. When he turned around back to the bed he sees his petite baby sleeping curled into a ball.

 

“Sweetheart, you cant stay dirty.”

 

Yesung whined and Siwon chuckled. Then he lifted him and carried him into the bathroom where he laid him in the huge bathtub. He ran him warm bath and took of Yesung’s stockings and suspenders. Yesung is lying in the warm water with many bubbles and Siwon goes to get a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. He jumped in the water and brings Yesung closer to his chest. He hands him glass of the champagne and watches Yesung’s delicate hand holding the glass. Then Siwon put one strawberry in his mouth and smiled.

 

“I have more gifts for you.”

 

Siwon handed him a red box. Yesung smiled and unpacked it. Inside are beautiful earring with rubies.

 

“Happy Valentine’s day, babe.”