Nightmares

Can I Go To Neverland?

In the room

"No! Please don't! No!" Hyunmi talked in her dream. Her forehead was drench with her sweat. In her dream, she saw her parents and Chi Hoon. She walk closer to them but her steps was cut by Chi Hoon's words.

"I told you to the dagger to your HEART, right? Why didn't you do it? Why didn't you die?!" Chi Hoon screamed at her.

"I did! I use it!" Hyunmi replied with teary eyes. Then she faced her parents. Yet, her parents did the same as what Chi Hoon did.

"You're such nuisance in the family! We don't need you!" her parents shouts.

Hyunmi shook her heads violently and tears come out from her eyes. "Umma, appa! Jebal! I'll be good! Don't leave me!" She plead with all her heart.

~~~

"Hyunmi! Wake up! You're having nightmares!" Soohyun shakes her shoulder to wake her up from the bad dream.

"Don't leave... " Hyunmi keep repeating the word.

Suddenly, all five prince barge into the room and ask the same question, "Hyung! What happen?"

"She's having nightmares and she won't budge to wake up although I tried like thousand times. So, help me!" Soohyun said angrily.

Then, Kiseop walk into the room lazily and sigh before he make a small size water ball. Without any hesitation, he threw it at her face.

Hyunmi eyes flickered open and her face look so pale.

Dongho rushed to her and ask, "Are you okay?"

Hyunmi looked around and clutched onto Dongho's arm, "Where are they?!"

Dongho was puzzled, "Who are they?"

"Ani! They can't be gone! They can't leave me!" She push Dongho aside and she jumped of the bed.

But Dongho quickly grab and pull her into his embrace. He tried to console her with kind words. "Hyunmi-ah, don't be like this... Why don't you tell us your problem? Stop worrying us..."

"His right Hyunmi. Life need to be cherish you know? Furthermore you're still young." Kevin added.

"Nobody needs me. There's no reason for for me to live... Isk... Isk... I hate my pathetic life..." she cried at Dongho's chest. His shirt was soaked with her tears.