Other's Reaction

Can I Go To Neverland?

"Hyungs~" Dongho sang as he push the door.

Soohyun turns his head and got a weird expression on his face. "What's wrong with you Dongho? Having that silly grin on your face?"

"Umm..." Dongho nudged Kevin's arm and ask his help.

Kevin shot him a 'you-chicken' look and walked to AJ. "AJ hyung, we have something to ask from you."

AJ pulled his earphonefrom his ears. "What is it?"

"Uhmm... It's for Hyunmi..."

"What do you intend to do?" suddenly Hoon ask.

Dongho quickly change his attention to AJ and said, "AJhyung, canIborrowyourpower?" he said in one breath.

AJ tilted his head, didn't get what his dongsaeng said. "What?"

Dongho take a deep breath and said it again, this time slower. "Can I borrow your power?"

"Don't you even think to waste AJ's power, Dongho. In the end, he'll be worn out and what do you get? Just a moment of happiness for her. Just because she have that pathetic sad face all the time doesn't mean you should make something to entertain her. She doesn't need it! She just a nuisance in here!" Kiseop suddenly said as he closed his book.

"But hyung-"

Kiseop stands and walk to the door. "If you intend to do anything, then do it! Exclude me! Just think that I'm dead!" and he shut the door loudly.

Dongho look at his other hyung, asking for help. "Hyungs?"

AJ shook his head, feel sympathy for his dongsaeng. "Mianhae Dongho."

"But hyungs! What can we do for her? She like to cry, hurt herself and... I don't know! She doesn't have the spirit to live anymore!" Kevin snapped.

Soohyun ruffled his hair, trying to find a solution for all the problem. "I got an idea!"

The others look at him and ask, "What is it hyung?"

"Dongho, I assign you to be with her 24/7 okay? Make her happy, entertain her or whatever you think can help her smile and be happy. Teach her the meaning of life. Plus, you're the maknae here and you got healing power. So, if anything happen to her you'll heal her. Got it?"

"Okay Soohyun hyung."

"Good."