I Hate This!

Can I Go To Neverland?

"Hey ho nerdie~" a boy sang as he pulled a girl long hair from behind.

"Eep!" the girl shrieked and quickly pull backs her hair from the boy grips. "S...sulhu-sshi! What do you want?" she ask while pushing her thick glasses closer to her face.

"Hyunmi-ah, here. Do it for me arraso? Tomorrow, I'll come to your class and take it. Okay?" Sulhu evilly smile and pat her head.

Hyunmi shook her and hold Sulhu's book closer to her like it is a precious treasure. "N...neh, Sulhu-sshi."

"Good. Don't tell others or you'll know what going to happen. You don't want it to happpen to you again, don't you?" Sulhu warned her with a sharp eyes.

Hyunmi eyes filled with horror when she heard what he said. Her memory flashed back when she was once told the teacher  about him and when he knew about it, he have make her life miserable for one whole week. Her body full of bruises and it takes time to heal.

"Neh Sulhu-sshi!" she shook her head again and left Sulhu.

"Remember what I said, nerd." he said before Hyunmi sight left his eyes.

*Now I'll have to do extra work for him... I hope the other kingka didn't ask me to do their work too...* Hyunmi said to herself and let a sigh out from her lips.

Hyunmi enter her class and sit at the back sit of her class. When the teacher come in and teach the class a new lesson, she would just take the notes and silently study the lesson by herself. Well, what can you say? She is the genius nerd.

~~~~

The school ended pretty well for Hyunmi today since Sulhu's friend, the other X-5 member did not disturb or pull pranks at her today. Wonder why? She took a quick steps down the road so she could arrived at her home faster than usual. She took out her house key and open the door.

"Welcome home, young miss. Would you like to take a bath or eat right now?" one of her maid approached her with a warm smile and took her bag from her hand.

"Nevermind. I'll do it myself." Hyunmi replied her maid question without any expression on her face. Yes, her parent is soo rich that's why she have maid but they didn't have time at home and leaves Hyunmi alone with her maids and butlers.

"Neh young miss." the maid bows and left Hyunmi.

Hyunmi walks to the stairs and straight to her room. She dumps herself onto her king size bed and stare into the space. "Umma, appa... I miss you. I never had a year spending time with since I am four... If I know this would happen to me, I rather not to grow up and be the little girl you guys once love and cherished so much... I don't want to grow up... I want to become little again. I want to see you guys... I hate this!" Hyunmi said through her sobs.

After awhile crying, she dozed off to sleep with tear-stained face.


Sorry for the short chappie >.<

Wonder what happen to her next?

Click the next button ^^