Is This Mean Goodbye?

Can I Go To Neverland?

"Who sent me this gift?!" Hyunmi ran outside from her room and asked the maid that bring the gift to her.

The maid shocked due to sudden question, yet she managed to answer it, "I'm not sure young miss. Mianhaeyo." she bowed apologizing to her.

"Kwenchanayo." Hyunmi back off and went back to her room.

Hyunmi take the knife with her right hand and thinks about her past memory when she was young. "Chi Hoon-oppa, why now? After 12 years why now? Do you really think that I'm such a nuisance child to my parents?" she said to herself and hold the knife closer and closer to her vein.

'Slit...' Hyunmi squezzed her eyes shut to reduced the pain that the knife caused. "Uhh... Is this goodbye?" Tears escapes from her eyes.

"Chi Hoon-oppa, I've did what you want... Mianhae..." The knife was covered with her blood and drop to the floor along with Hyunmi that fall onto her bed. Blood covered her bed sheet and her breathe starts to become slower.

"Goodbye..." was her last word and her eyes closed.

~~~~

The sky grew dark like it was mourning over a sad event. Everybody in the mansion shared a sad feeling due to what had happen to the owner's daughter.

"I can't believe that young miss would do this to herself. I wish I spend more with her... Isk..." the head maid wipe her tears away and regrets all her doing.

"Don't blame yourself, wife. It's not your fault entirely. It's her parent too. Abandoning her for a long period and left her all alone. All we can do right now is hoping that she'll be fine." the head butler comforted his wife.


Sorry for the late update ><

So busy~