Where Am I?

Can I Go To Neverland?

Snow fall s down slowly with the cold air blows swiftly. Hyunmi opens her eyes and blinked a few times. The first sentence that come out from was, " Where am I?"

Hyunmi sit up straight and look around at the surrounding. There is nothing in that place except for the falling snow. She touch the snow and said, "It's snowing but why does it warm?"

A cat appeared out of nowhere and walk to her. "Helo, stranger. Welcome to Neverland." the cat lowered it's head as if it was bowing.

Hyunmi eyes widen and her jaws drop. The cat raise its head high to see her reaction. Suprisingly, she didn't scream or run like a maniac losing its mind. "You could talk? Wow... so kyeopta! Talk more to me!" Hyunmi beamed in happiness.

The cat gives her a weird stare and asks, "Don't you feel afraid?"

"Ani. It's nice seeing someone talking to me even it just a cat." Hyunmi smile sadly and the cat's soft white fur.

"Really? So what's your name?"

"My name is Park Hyunmi. Just call me Hyunmi. What about you Mr Cat?"

"Mine is Dubu. Nice to meet you Hyunmi." Dubu let out his tiny paw to her asking for a handshake.

Hyunmi laugh softly and take it's paw for a handshake. "Nice to meet you to Dubu."

"Let's go Hyunmi." Dubu walks and lead her to some place.

"To where?" Hyunmi asks Dubu as she pushes her glasses to her face.

"Somewhere in Neverland." the cat purred and continue leading the way.