Dongho's plan

Can I Go To Neverland?

"Kevin hyung, do you think what I'm thinking?" Dongho's said.

"Do you think that I'll ever know what's inside your head?" Kevin snickered.

"Hyung, I'm serious."

"And I'm serious too. How in the world would I know if you didn't tell me? PA.BO." and Kevin hit Dongho's forehead.

Dongho flinched by the sudden pain and he quickly rub his aching forehead to reduce the pain. "Hyung~~ It's hurt!"

"Oh really? Okay, now tell me what's in your mind."

Dongho glared at Kevin, take a deep breath and said, "It's about Hyunmi."

"Oh so what about her?"

"Hyung, haven't you realized that since she came, she's been crying her eyes out?"

"Oh yea, now that you have said it, it is true. I bet all the hyungs want to see her smile too."

"Exclude Kiseop hyung. He is cold hearted, more than Eli hyung who possess the ice power. Wae did he get the water power?? Wae?" Dongho starts to blabbering.

Kevin grew annoyed and knock Dongho's head. "Yah! Don't talk nonsense! Hyung deserve his power. Now, continue what you want to say."

Dongho beamed in happiness as he told his plan to Kevin. "Okay. Back to what I'm trying to say, I want to do what humans do to make others happy!"

Kevin chuckled. "Do you even know what human do?"

Dongho puffed his cheeks, irritated with Kevin's question. "Of course I do! I've spent my precious time reading books at the east wing library!"

Kevin raised his left eyebrows and smirked. "Oh really? List it out then."

"They will go to the park, went to the arcade and... they will go to-"

"Okay, okay I got it. Then, what are you going to do? It's not like Neverland got those thing."

"It's easy hyung. I'll ask help from AJ hyung."

"For what?"

"He got the illusion power right?"

"So??"

Dongho slap his forehead. "Hyung, sorry if this hurt your feeling but are you stupid? Obviously, I'll ask him to build all those thing!"

"Do you think that AJ hyung can-"

"He MUST can!" Dongho pump his fist to the air. His eyes were filled with determination.

Kevin startled by Dongho's sudden action. "O...kay. Kaja. Let's go to hyungs." and both of them went to the room where U-KISS usually hang out.