The Castle

Can I Go To Neverland?

"Here we are." Dubu stopped in front of a big castle.

"It's huge, Dubu! Who lives here?" Hyunmi gasped and take a step closer.

"Careful Hyunmi! The princes hates intruder..." but before Dubu could finish his warning Hyunmi already passed the barrier of the trap and she was hypnotized!

"Hyunmi! Snap out of it! Don't fall into the princes trap!"

Yet Hyunmi keep on walking to the door and step on broken glasses that purposely leaves scaterred and cut her bare feet. As she moves closer to the door, she stretched her hand outward and accidently touch the thorns from the creeing tree at the door and cause her hand to bleed.

"Stop it! You're hurting yourself!" Dubu shouts.

Sadly, Dubu's word didn't send to her head. Her eyes was dark without any light inside it, tears keep flowing down from her eyes, revealing her true states to Dubu.

Dubu couldn't stand it anymore seeing her hurt anymore thus it face the top window of the castle and shouts as hard as it could, "STOP IT! SHE'S NOT A HARM FOR YOU! PLEASE STOP!"

As Dubu finished shouting, all of the illusion disappear and Hyunmi collapsed! Dubu run to her and tap her tear-stained face a few times. "Hyunmi! Hyunmi! Wake up!"

Suddenly, a strong arms lifts Hyunmi body. "We'll take her." a boy looks like in his early 20's with dark coloured hair said.

"Thank you for bringing her here." another boy said but look slightly older than the dark haired boy. Behind him was another five good looking guy staring at Dubu.

"U-KISS prince!" Dubu exclaimed as it saw the seven Neverland prince come out from the castle after a few decades not coming out from their place.

"Leave." Eli said with his cold stare staring at Dubu.

"Y...yes Prince Eli." Dubu stuttered and run as far as he could from that place.


New updates~

Enjoy^^