This Is Getting Worser!

Can I Go To Neverland?

Another day couldn't get worser to you in school. *How can I forgot about Sulhu-sshi homework? I'M GOING TO GET KILLED! What should I do?* Hyunmi starts to panic as her steps to to school was close. *I hope I don't stumbled to Sulhu-sshi or his friends!* Hyunmi keeps hoping in her heart.

"Good morning, Hyunmi-ah. Did you do my homework yesterday?" Suddenly. Sulhu face and his friend's appeared in front of her.

Hyunmi face facial turns dark when her hope just broken into million pieces. "S...sulhu-sshi..." she stuttered. Hyunmi hold her bags tighter and tries to think an excuse.

"So, can you give me my books?" he ask Hyunmi again, stretching his hands out at her.

Hyunmi hesitantly take out the maknae of kingka's book from her bag and pass it to him. "C...can I go now, S...sulhu-sshi?"

"Wait up nerdy, there's nothing to rush for. Don't you?" Zin stopped her. Taefung who is standing beside Zin nodded, agree with what Zin said.

"N...neh Zin-sshi." Hyunmi lowered her head, feeling scared about Sulhu reaction when he opened the book and found the page empty.

"Yah! I told you to finish my homework, not to leave it untouched!" Sulhu roared. He throw his book on the floor and take a step closer to Hyunmi.

Hyunmi took a step back. "I... I... mianhae..." she stuttered. Sweat trickled down her face.

"You are so going to get this! Hyung! Get her!" as soon as Sulhu finished his sentence, Hyunmi runs for her dear life. She runout of the school compound, leading to the forest a few meter from Seoul High.

"YAH NERD!! COME BACK HERE!!" Zin shouts and run faster. All thanks to his long legs.

*Please somebody help me!* Hyunmi cried and stumbled at the roots of the tree. She falls and had her knees scraped but she ignore it and run again.

After a 30 minutes of running, X-5 worn out. "Hyung did you find her?" Sulhu ask Haewon.

"Ani. For a nerd, she's quite fast." Haewon admitted.

"Let's go back." Ghun said and walk back to where they came.

"Neh Ghun hyung." Taefung, Haewon, Zin and Sulhu replied together.

*Huff...Huff...Hufff.... Did they left?* Hyunmi thought and look around the forest. It seems really empty. Guess they are gone. "I better went straight back home before they caught me again..." she whispered and limps out from the forest.

~~~~~~

Hyunmi managed to limps all the way home and she turns the knob. "Omona! Young miss! What happen to you? Your knee are bleeding!" the maid shrieked seeing Hyunmi state.

"Just leave me alone..." Hyunmi push the maid slightly to the side and went to her room. After taking a long warm shower, she treated her wound and rest her self on the bed. "This is getting worser than I thought... "