Chi Hoon, the Master of Darkness

Can I Go To Neverland?

Hyunmi stop walking as she arrived at the end of the forest. "Where is it? You've promised me the happiness that I wanted!"

"You will gain the happiness that you want. Once you die." a body come out behind a big tree.

Hyunmi eyes turn big as a saucer when she saw the person behind the tree. "Ch-Chi Hoon-oppa... How can you be here? I-I thought you-"

Chi Hoon evilly smirked. "What? What did you thought about me, Hyunmi? You thought I already left your life? How can I leave without seeing you die? Since we're small, at your house I've said those words. You should die, you're just a burden to your parents. That's why they left you. Alone."

"Stop it. Don't say anything about them!" Hyunmi shout at him angrily.

"Someone's angry. Why would you be angry Hyunmi? It is the truth. Right?" Chi Hoon smirked and make a circle around her. "Well I wonder about you actually... Your life are quiet stubborn. I've hypnotised you quiet a time to kill you but there are always somebody to safe your pathetic life. And may I ask how come you can be here? A mere, useless human be in Neverland? That's rare."

Hyunmi swallowed her saliva with fear. "I-I don't know why I'm here... Don't ask me things that I didn't know the answer! A-and why do you want me to die, Chi Hoon oppa? I've done nothing to you! Tell me!"

Chi Hoon scoffed when he heard what Hyunmi called him. "Oppa? Let me remind you one thing Park Hyunmi, don't ever call me oppa since I'm not your oppa. I'm Chi Hoon, the Master of Darkness!" as he finished his words, he disappeared in thin air and a dark shadows swallow Hyunmi's body.