Cheer up

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon is now waiting for Mina outside the gate. She facepalms as her mind repeats what she said that made her get into this situation right now.

"Hello there, did you wait long?" Nayeon panics as she heard Mina's voice.

"N-No! I just got here!" 

"What is it that you want to talk about?" Mina asked her and Nayeon gulps before answering. "Can we go somewhere first, in uhm a more private place? I'll say it to you there." 

"Oh, alright!"

 

after their awkward walk, they arrived in a park.  There's no one there since it's gonna be late soon. The two sat in one of the benches. 

"So...what is it?" Mina asked and looked at Nayeon.

"Can you give me a minute?" Nayeon asked and Mina nodded.  

Nayeon looked around and took a deep breath.

"Okay, so uhm-" Nayeon started. "I didn't actually think of doing this but since we're already here.." Nayeon gulped before speaking again. "I like you, Mina. Not that kind of like but as in I want us to be girlfriends you know-"

Mina blinked repeatedly before scratching the back of her head.

"This has happened to me before but doing this to a friend is.. hard.." Mina said. "I'm sorry..." she continued before looking down. "I...like someone. I'm really sorry, Nayeon." 

Nayeon bit her lip to stop herself from crying. "I-It's okay.. You don't need to apologize! It's my fault for liking you so- it's okay really!" Nayeon managed to say before she stood up. "Well then! I'll go now. I just hope we stay like how we are before!" Nayeon said before walking away fastly. Her tears starting to fall from her eyes. 

She ran and ran until she feel her feet are starting to give up and hurt because of her injury before. She arrived in a riverbank so she sat there, still crying.

She took her phone out. She automatically dialed Dahyun's number and called it before quickly turning it off. "No, no, no. I shouldn't bother her.." Nayeon thought to herself. 

Nayeon just stared blankly at the water. She got shocked when her phone rang. She looked at it and saw Dahyun's name. She quickly answered it.

"H-Hello-"

"Where are you? Are you okay? Tell me where you are." 

Nayeon started to cry again, unable to say a word.

"Heeey! Please, tell me where you are." Dahyun said. 

"No- no. I'm okay. Y-You don't have to."

"Fine, just stay there then!" Dahyun said before hanging up. 

Nayeon hugged her knees while sobbing. It's dark and cold and her feet hurts. 

 

She felt something covered her so she looked up and saw Dahyun, still panting and sweating. 

"Hi, beautiful. It's cold, so I'll lend you my coat, okay?" Dahyun said before smiling at her. 

"How did you-" 

"I searched for you! Good thing one of my friends saw you here so I went here as fast as I can." Dahyun sat beside Nayeon. "I haven't run like that for years you know." Dahyun laughed and Nayeon just looked down. 

"I'm sorry.." Nayeon muttered.

"For what?" 

"For bothering you, making you run like that." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter