the parents

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun grew curious of what's happening and why Tzuyu brought her to her house so she grabbed the girl's arm. 

"Hey, why are we here? Why am i here? " Dahyun asked. 

"You'll know in a bit, don't you know how to wait?!" Tzuyu said. 

"How can I wait when I don't even know what's happening?! What if you've been planning to sell me off?!" Dahyun said, almost shouting. 

"This is not the time for jokes." Tzuyu said removing Dahyun's hand on her arm. "Just follow me, can't you?" Tzuyu said and grabbed Dahyun to their dining room where Tzuyu's parents are waiting. 

"Oh dear, welcome home." Tzuyu's mom said with a smile. 

"Who is that with you?" Her father asked. 

"Mom, Dad.. I came here to introduce her to you. My girlfriend, Kim Dahyun." Tzuyu said and held Dahyun's hand. 

"Hey! What are you say–" Dahyun quickly looked at Tzuyu. 

"What kind of joke is it this time?" Tzuyu's father said with a serious face. 

"I– this is not a joke dad! We love each other, so could you please cancel the marriage–" Tzuyu said but her father stood up. 

"How many times do I have to tell you?! You brat!" He walked towards Tzuyu. Dahyun can feel Tzuyu's hand is trembling. 

"But dad–" 

Dahyun and Tzuyu's mother was shocked when her father gave her a slap. Tzuyu touched her cheek while looking down. 

"Aren't you getting tired of these foolish excuses you've been making?! You can't do anything about the marriage! Stop bringing strangers into this house!" Tzuyu's father shouted. 

"Honey! Stop!" Tzuyu's mother stood up and pulled her husband away from Tzuyu who's not moving and just looking down. 

"Say to that stupid daughter of yours that, if she will do this again, I will not hesitate to disown her." Tzuyu's father said before walking away.

"That's better!" Tzuyu shouted before running away. 

"What did you say?!" Her father looked back but Tzuyu's mother held him back. "Just let her be! Please!" 

Dahyun ran after Tzuyu quickly but as soon as she exited the house, the girl already disappeared. 

"She's so fast.. " Dahyun huffs. "Where did that gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter