Closer

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon is walking around a playground when she saw a little girl playing alone. She was about to walk towards her but she saw some other kids approaching her so she stopped and watched. 

"Ooh, they're her friends?" Nayeon thought.

One of the kids said something and the little girl suddenly looked sad but Nayeon couldn't hear it so she walked closer to them. 

"You're ugly!" Said one of the kids. 

"Go away! This is our playplayground!" Added the other one.

The little girl answered, "This place is for the public! So this is for everyone!" 

Nayeon got shocked when one of the kids hit the little girl.

"Stop that!" Nayeon said but the kids didn't seem to hear her.

The other kids started to hit the little girl too and she didn't even tried to fight back. She just cried and asked for help.

Nayeon tried and tried to stop them but they can't seem to hear or see her. 

When the kids were done, the little girl was left crying alone. Nayeon felt so bad for her so she approached her. 

"Are you okay?" Nayeon asked.

The little girl looked at her and smiled. 

"Nayeon unnie." The little girl called.

"How did you know my name?" Nayeon asked.

"Nayeon unnie." 

"Nayeon unnie!"

"NAYEON UNNIE WAKE UP" 

 

Nayeon quickly opened her eyes and got up and saw Dahyun staring at her. 

"So that was a dream..." She thought to herself before looking at Dahyun. "Is this a dream too? Why are you here?" Nayeon asked.

"What dream? Why are you asking me that, we're married." Dahyun answered and smiled.

"I must be dreaming.." Nayeon blinked repeatedly. 

"You're not dreaming." Dahyun leaned in and stared at her but Nayeon pushed her face away.

Dahyun frowned. "Give your wife a morning kiss!" 

"NEVER!" Nayeon shouted. 

The door opened up and Ms. Im showed up. "Nayeon! Why are you shouting early in the morning?" Ms. Im asked.

"Mom! Why is she here?!" Nayeon pointed at Dahyun.

"Oh? She brought you home last night here and it was so late so I told her to sleep here." 

Dahyun laughed. "Get up now wifey!" 

"Wifey?" Ms. Im chuckled and asked.

"We're married!!" Dahyun answered. 

"I will never marry you!" Nayeon rolled her eyes and walked out the room. 

 

 

"Nayeon unnie, Nayeon unnie!" Dahyun called.

"Shut up and just eat your food. We'll be late." Nayeon said and continued to eat.

Dahyun pouted and did what Nayeon said. Ms. Im just smiled while watching the two. 

 

"Thank you, Ms. Im for letting me stay for the night!" Dahyun bowed and waved. 

"No, no. I should be the one thanking you for bringing Nayeon back home safe and you even carried her!" 

Nayeon just sighed watching her mom and Dahyun talking.

"Mom! We'll go now or else we'll be late." Nayeon said to her mom. 

"Okay, take care. Dahyun sweetie, take care of my Nayeon okay?" Ms. Im chuckled.

Dahyun saluted, "yes, ma'am!" 

Nayeon grabbed Dahyun's arm and pulled her to walk.

"Does your foot hurt?" Dahyun asked.

"No." 

"Just tell me when it does okay? I'm always ready to carry you." Dahyun laughed. 

"I don't need you to." Nayeon rolled her eyes. 

"Stingy.." Dahyun pouted then stared at Nayeon's hand that is still holding on her arm so she smiled. 

 

 

Dahyun was quiet when they reach the train station and even when they reach the school. She onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter