Scared

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"GOOOOOODMORNING, EVERYONE!!", Dahyun shouted as she opens the door of the student council room. 

"You sure are in a good mood. Goodmorning." Jihyo greeted back. "Is that the effect of sleeping together with ehem." Jihyo faked a cough that made Nayeon roll her eyes. 

Dahyun happily sat beside Nayeon. "Hi, unnie. Good morning." 

"Morning." Nayeon greeted back. 

"Why not good? Why only morning?" Dahyun pouted and asked. 

"It was good until I saw you." Nayeon sighed. 

"Mean... But it's okay. I feel like we got closer to each other now." Dahyun hummed that made Nayeon annoyed. 

"Whatever, Kim Dahyun." Nayeon said. 

 

 

 

Loud noises was heard and it was coming from outside. 

"What is that all about?" Jihyo asked and lookes outside the window. 

"Seems like a transfer student arrived now." Mina said. 

"Transfer student?" Dahyun asked. 

"Hmm, yes. Our transfer student is quite famous and..special." Mina answered. 

Jihyo stood up. "Well, then. Let's welcome this transfer student." Everyone nodded and they all went outside.

 

 

 

"Looks like someone will steal the spot light from you." Nayeon whispered to Dahyun. 

"Hmm, i don't really mind.. The only spot light i want is yours." Dahyun smiled and Nayeon was fluttered. 

"S-Shut up." Nayeon walked ahead Dahyun. 

As they arrived at where the loud noises were coming from, they saw how beautiful the transfer student is. 

"W-Wow.. " Everyone else said except Dahyun who was just staring blankly. 

The students made a way for the student council and that caught the transfer student's attention. 

"Hello.. " the transfer student greeted 

"Miss Chou Tzuyu? Right?" Jihyo asked. 

"Yes." Tzuyu answered then smiled. 

"Welcome. I hope you'll enjoy here." Jihyo smiled. "If there's anything you want to ask just go ahead or if ever you want to be assissted, here are the members of student council." She added.

"I'm the President, Park Jihyo."

"Hello, I'm the Vice President. Im Nayeon."

"And, I'm the Secretary. Myoui Mina. I'm sorry but some of the other members are busy right now so they aren't here."

It was Dahyun's turn to introduce herself but she's just looking down, staring at the ground. 

"Dahyun?" Mina said softly. 

"Kim Dahyun." Nayeon said as she poked her arm. 

"Oh? Yes? Yes!" Dahyun said panicking. 

"Introduce yourself to our new student." Jihyo said. 

Dahyun gulped. "Hi, I'm Kim Dahyun. Nice to meet you." She said without looking at Tzuyu. 

"It's nice to meet you too, and everyone." Tzuyu smiled and walked towards Dahyun who can't look at her. 

"You're interesting." Tzuyu said as she lifted Dahyun's face by her chin to make her look at her. 

The crowd shouted and scream. 

"Omg!  They both look good!"

"Our angels!"

"New ship!"

Tzuyu leaned closer to Dahyun's ear and whispered. "Shall we play again? Like how we used to." Dahyun closed her eyes tightly and tried to act it cool. 

Nayeon suddenly pulled Dahyun towards her and away from Tzuyu. "I think that's enough." Nayeon smiled to Tzuyu and she smiled back. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter