Confession

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Of all the people from the university who takes the train.. Nayeon sighed as she looks down at Dahyun. "I think starting tomorrow, I'll just take the bus." She continued.

"Yah! Do you hate me that much!?" Dahyun pouted.

"Yes!" Nayeon rolled her eyes as she was about to walk away but Dahyun grabbed her wrist.

"Where are you going?" 

"Somewhere that no Kim Dahyun is found." 

"No- just stay- I won't do anything weird, I promise. it's quite crowded now so it's really hard to move.." Dahyun said as she looks around.

Nayeon looked around too and Dahyun is right, the train is so full. 

"Right.." Nayeon sighed as she holds onto the handle once again.

"So, uhm.. if you'd like you could.." Dahyun looked down as she plays with her fingers.

"I could sit there and you'll be here standing? Yes!" Nayeon happily said.

"No- what I'm trying to say is you could sit on my lap if you want." Dahyun laughed then winked after.

"You wish." Nayeon rolled her eyes.

 

 

The train reached another stop. Dahyun noticed that there is an old woman who entered. Dahyun quickly called the old woman and gestured her to sit on her seat.

"Thank you, young one.." The old woman said as she sits slowly with Dahyun helping her to do so.

"You're welcome!" 

"Are you trying to impress your girlfriend here?" The old woman chuckled. 

"Ah, no. We're not dating." Nayeon said as she stares outside the window.

"Yet... We're not dating yet!!" Dahyun winked at Nayeon as she stands beside her smiling.

"Keep dreaming."

"Oh! Look, bunbun! Let's go there! I think there's more space there! It's so crowded here, unless you want to be closer to me.." Dahyun teased as she pulls Nayeon with her to go to the corner.

"I rather stay there!" Nayeon protested. 

"But it's more comfortable here and it's nearer from the door. Here, hold onto me so you won't fall." 

"No!" 

"Oh, because you wanna fall....in love with me?" Dahyun laughed loudly.

"You're so talkative and full of yourself, huh, two of the reasons why I hate you." 

"The one you like is the opposite of me, right?" 

Nayeon thought of Mina and she suddenly blushed. "W-W-What are you saying?!" 

Dahyun laughed again. "Bingo!" 

The train stopped again and a lot of men entered so the train became more crowded. Nayeon almost fell but Dahyun grabbed her arm. "Don't you know how to balance?" She teased.

"Shut up!" 

Dahyun pushed Nayeon on the wall and went in front of her smiling. 

"What are you doing?!" 

"So that you won't lose balance. Lean there,  don't worry, I'll catch you again if you ever fall." Dahyun said smiling warmly at her.

"W-What's with you.." Nayeon felt her heart skip a beat when Dahyun smiled at her. "No. No. No." She thought to herself. 

 

The two became silent for a while, Dahyun is staring outside the window while Nayeon doesn't know where to look because Dahyun is in front of her, her back facing the window.

"The next station is my stop." Nayeon said breaking the silence.

"Woah. Really. What a coincidence, me too!" Dahyun said happily.

".. why, ugh. Shouldn't have told her. Now, I'll be walking out with her-" Nayeon gasped when someone suddenly touched her thigh. She looked around and saw an old man smirking at her. "I hate this.." She thought. 

"Are you okay? You suddenly look pale." Dahyun asked worriedly.

"Y-Yes.." Nayeon just closed her eyes tightly. "I hope he'll stop soon. I hope you choke later old man!!" Nayeon screamed in her head. The old man started to caress her thigh and Nayeon is starting to tear up. After a few seconds, Nayeon was shocked when the old man stopped so she opened her eyes and looked down. She saw Dahyun is holding the old man's wrist tightly. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Dahyun looked so serious.

"What?" The old man raised a brow and laughed.

Dahyun tightened her grip on the old man's wrist making him groan in pain.

"L-Let go of me!" The old man struggled but Dahyun looks like she's planning to break his arm. 

"Hey, stop now." Nayeon said in a small voice.

Dahyun sighed and let go of his hand before she looked away. The old man chuckled. "Are you that angry I get to touch your girlfriend before you?" 

Dahyun gritted her teeth as she clenched her fist, she feels so mad. The train stopped and the door opened, Nayeon tried to pull Dahyun out of the train but Dahyun suddenly faced the old man and punched him on the face before she drag Nayeon out and ran away. 

The two ran until they reach the exit of the train station. They're both panting and catching for breath. 

 

"Why did you punch him?" Nayeon asked still breathing heavily.

"Isn't it obvious?" Dahyun combed her hair back using her fingers. "Because he's a ert who needs a punch on the face." 

"You could have just scolded him.."

"I feel so angry! I wanna beat the ertness out of him!" 

"Why do you even feel so angry?!" 

"Because I love you! And I don't like it when someone is touching you even though you're not mine." 

Nayeon laughed loudly as she sits down because of laughing so much. "My tummy hurts! You?? Love me?" She continued laughing. Dahyun went closer to her as she sits in front of Nayeon.

"Yes. I'm serious." Dahyun smiled so Nayeon stopped laughing and raised her brow. "I don't believe, you're a playgirl. Bet you said that to countless of girls already." 

"No, I didn't. Want me to prove it?" Dahyun leaned closer and closer with a smirk on her face.

"I know you'll kiss me but don't you dare, I already planned that Mina is gonna be my first kiss." 

"Oh, no, no, I won't kiss you, but I will kiss you." 

"What-" 

Dahyun cupped Nayeon's face and leaned in to kiss her forehead up to her head before she smiles at Nayeon warmly. Nayeon froze in her position as she can smell Dahyun's scent before she looked at Dahyun. Their eyes met and Dahyun is looking at her lovingly.

"But you know, that's not the way I'm gonna prove it, I just really wanted to kiss you." Dahyun chuckled and Nayeon pushed her making her sit on the ground. 

"Stupid!!" Nayeon ran away fastly leaving a smiling Dahyun behind. 

"Just you wait, Im Nayeon!! I'll make you happy soon!" Dahyun shouted as she stands up. "I'll prove to you how serious I am." She said in her mind.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter