Truth

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon just arrived but she already feel so annoyed hearing all those girls' and boys' screams. 

"She's at it again.." Nayeon closed her eyes, trying to calm herself. 

"Nayeonniee!!!" Nayeon heard a familiar voice calling her from not far away. She opened her eyes to see Dahyun running towards her, smiling like an idiot but she saw Dahyun's fans glaring at her at the back.

"How are you feeling? Do you want me to help you walk?" Dahyun asked looking at Nayeon excitedly, not minding the other students' whispers to each other.

"I'm fine and no, go away, can't you see them talking about us?" 

"So what if they are?" 

Nayeon rolled her eyes and pulled Dahyun harshly inside. "Come with me." she said.

"Oooouchieee" Dahyun whined. 

"Shut up!" Nayeon said. 

 

When they arrived, Nayeon let go of Dahyun's hand and suddenly grabbed Dahyun's necktie making her shocked.

"H-Hey! I didn't know you're and aggressive." Dahyun chuckled but Nayeon only tightened her grip.

"Why did you do that?" Nayeon asked

"Do what..?" 

"Telling everyone we're dating and that kiss!!"

"But I didn't tell them we're dating- i only said you kissed me which is true!" Dahyun explained.

"I WILL NEVER KISS YOU." 

"But you did..long ago. It wasn't on the lips, they misunderstood me." 

"Fix it now!" 

"But how-"

Nayeon sighed and let go of Dahyun's necktie. "Now Mina thinks we're dating.." Nayeon said sadly, Dahyun looked at her while fixing her uniform.

"I know a way to get rid of the rumor fast." Dahyun said and Nayeon quickly looked at her. "How? Hurry and do it now!" 

Dahyun grinned at Nayeon who looks so clueless.

"Are you sure?" Dahyun asked that made Nayeon roll her eyes.

"Of course, duh." 

Dahyun leaned in closer to Nayeon's face before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Done!!" Dahyun smiled at Nayeon who's still processing what just happened. "Now, the rumors are gone, we just gotta make it true." 

Nayeon blinked repeatedly and looked at Dahyun before pushing her away hard.

"That hurts.." Dahyun whined.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Nayeon shouted. 

"You told me to get rid of the rumors.." 

"But I didn't tell you to kiss me?! Now you're my first kiss and not Mina.. I feel like i also kissed all the girls you've kissed before.."

"You're my first though." Dahyun smiled.

Nayeon faked a laugh, "are you expecting me to believe that?" 

"Uhhhhh, yes! Because it's true." 

Nayeon scratched her head in irritation. "i hate you!" She screamed and ran away outside leaving a smiling Dahyun.

"She's so cute." Dahyun whispered touching her lips before jumping around happily.

 

 

Jihyo can't help but to laugh at Nayeon being so irritated and annoyed.

"What happened to you this time?" Jihyo asked laughing.

"That girl! She freaking-" Nayeon yelled but she remembered that if she tell Jihyo, she won't stop teasing her about it. "Nevermind." Nayeon sighed as she sat on the couch. "She's just so annoying, I can't with her!" Nayeon said. 

"Who's her?" 

"Kim Dahyun that playgirl!" N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter