Chance

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon tightened her hug and Dahyun doesn't know what's happening.

"I've decided.. Can you give me a chance? Maybe I can like you, or even love you, Dahyun. If that's okay with you?" Nayeon said softly.

"Nayeon unnie..you know love shouldn't be forced. It shouldn't be conditionally. Just because I'm ready to do anything for you just to make you happy doesn't mean you should feel bad and force yourself to reciprocate my feelings." Dahyun explained and those words hit Nayeon hard. What Dahyun said is true but Nayeon still insisted.

She held Dahyun's cheek and looked at her. "I know that! But I wanna love you! Let me love you Dahyun!"

Dahyun pushed Nayeon a little to look at her seriously. "Nayeon unnie. I don't want you to love me just because you pity me." 

Nayeon looked down and held her tears back. She feels like she just got rejected twice but Dahyun gave her a pat on the head.

"That's why... You're the one who should give me a chance. I will try my best to make you fall in love with me. All you need to do is be honest with yourself okay?" Dahyun kissed Nayeon's forehead and smiled at her before pulling her into a tight hug. 

"I love you, Nayeon unnie." Dahyun said while caressing Nayeon's hair gently.

Nayeon don't know why but she feels so safe in Dahyun's arms. It feels like no one will hurt her. She smiled and hugged Dahyun back tightly that she can feel Dahyun's heartbeat. 

"Your heart likes me." Nayeon chuckled.

"It loves you." Dahyun replied and looked at Nayeon. 

"Go in now. You need to rest!" Dahyun made the older face her house. 

"Alright then. See you tomorrow?" Nayeon smiled at Dahyun.

"See you tomorrow!" Dahyun waved.

Nayeon was starting to walk towards her house but Dahyun ran after her.

"I forgot!" 

"What-" 

Nayeon was shocked when Dahyun kissed her cheek. 

"I forgot to do that. Goodnight! Thank you for letting me steal a kiss!" Dahyun ran away quickly leaving Nayeon holding her cheek and confused.

 

××

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter