Back

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun and Tzuyu didn't say a thing while they're on their way. It was so silent that the only sound they can hear is the car itself. But Dahyun would glance at Tzuyu from time to time to see if she's crying or not. 

Tzuyu sighed. "Can you stop taking glances like a ert trying to look at something?" She said. 

Dahyun quickly looked at the window. "I'm not! I was looking at the window in your side."

"Whatever." Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "Anyway, give directions to him so we can get you to your house directly." Tzuyu said pointing at the driver. 

Dahyun did what Tzuyu said and gave the driver instructions. When they were about to reach her house, Dahyun saw a familiar figure sitting in front of her house. 

"You can stop here now." Dahyun said. 

"Why? Is this your house already?" Tzuyu asked. 

"No.. but i can just walk to there." Dahyun replies still looking at the figure. 

Tzuyu sighed and shaked her head. "What's the point of me taking you home if we won't get you to your house?"

"Which one is yours here?" Tzuyu added. 

"That big one.. " Dahyun said. 

"Stop at that big house." Tzuyu said to the driver who only nodded. 

"But–" Dahyun didn't get to finish what she was about to say because she realized they're already in front of her house. 

"Okay, get out now, midget." Tzuyu said. 

Dahyun now saw the figure properly, it turned out to be Nayeon who's looking at her, confused. 

Dahyun gets out of the car and scratched her head when Nayeon looked at her. 

"Oh, hey! I thought you were–" Nayeon said but when she glanced at who was with Dahyun she suddenly stood up. "asleep... "

Dahyun was about to close the door but Tzuyu stopped her. "What?" Dahyun asked. 

Tzuyu just looked at her before going out of the car too. 

"Hello there." Tzuyu greeted Nayeon. 

"Uh, hi? Where did you two went?" Nayeon asked. 

"My house." Tzuyu answered that made Nayeon look at Dahyun. 

"Uhmm.. we– well.. " Dahyun stutters. 

Tzuyu pushed Dahyun to Nayeon. "I'm giving her back to you now. She's yours." Tzuyu said before going back in the car. Before Tzuyu close the door, she looked at the two. "I'm sorry for the trouble I made." She said before closing it. 

Dahyun and Nayeon looked so confused as they watched Tzuyu's car go until they can't see it anymore. 

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter