Injured

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nayeon looked at Dahyun lazily. "Leave me alone.." 

"Hmmm, no." Dahyun grinned wider and Nayeon rolled her eyes. 

"If you won't leave me alone, then I'll leave you alone." Nayeon stood up, picking her bag but Dahyun grabbed her wrist.

"Come on, please?" 

"Then I have a condition." 

"Anything."

"If it's not fun, you're gonna dye your hair black and be a proper student." 

Dahyun blinked her eyes repeatedly and laughed. "Suuuureee."

Nayeon raised her brow, she can't believe that Dahyun agreed so easily. "Okay, that's the deal."

The two left the cafe and walked for a while, with Dahyun telling random stories and with a Nayeon wearing unamused face.

"You know... I'll just go home." Nayeon sighed and started to walk back but Dahyun stopped her.

"You already agreed! No taking it back. We have our deal, right?" 

Nayeon rolled her eyes and sighed. "Let's just save that deal for next time. I'm tired of walking." 

"But- we're almost there-" 

"Kim Dahyun." Nayeon said with a straight face.

Dahyun pouted and sighed. "Then uhm.. Let me at least go home with you?" Dahyun pleads. 

Nayeon isn't in the mood so she agreed easily. "Fine.. Whatever." 

Dahyun smiled widely as she tries to wrap her arms around Nayeon's shoulder. 

"Touch me and you'll go home alone." 

Dahyun pouted. "Meanie. So what are we gonna ride? Bus or train?" 

"Anything." 

"What a coincidence, I am anything so you can ride m-" Nayeon glared at Dahyun that made her gulp. "Okay, sorry. Let's just take the bus!!" 

 

Dahyun leads Nayeon to the bus stop and they both waited.  Dahyun continued to tell Nayeon random stories but she's just not buying it. 

"Oh!! And I have a dog!! If you want I can bring my dog to your house so you can play with it-" Dahyun said excitedly but Nayeon cut her off.

"Just, please.. Shut up." 

Dahyun just looked down and sighed. "I'm sorry.." 

 

The bus came and they both entered, good thing the bus isn't that packed so they both can sit. Dahyun let Nayeon sit beside the window so she can distract herself.

Nayeon noticed that Dahyun did what she want and stayed silent, that made her feel a little bad, she knows that Dahyun is just trying to cheer her up but she's just really not in the mood. 

"Hey.." Nayeon called and Dahyun quickly looked at her.

"Sorry about earlier." 

Dahyun smiled widely. "It's alright!! Don't mind it." Nayeon nodded and looked outside the window.

Minutes had already passed and Dahyun noticed that Nayeon is leaning on the window with her eyes closed. 

"Are you sleepy?" Dahyun asked.

"Wake me up when we reach our stop." Nayeon replied without opening her eyes.

"You can lean on me, you might hit your head there." 

"No thanks." 

"Come on.." 

"No. Let me be." 

Dahyun put her arm around Nayeon's shoulder and pulled her towards herself.

"I said no!" Nayeon tried to pulled herself back but Dahyun held her head to stay on her shoulder. 

"Just sleep. I'll wake you up later." Dahyun said seriously while Nayeon is too sleepy to fight back.

"Whatever.." Nayeon mumbled and closed her eyes. She feels unexpectedly comfortable that made her sleep easily.

 

Dahyun smiled as she admires Nayeon's face. She caresses Nayeon's hair, tucking some strand behind her ear. 

"If you only know how much I love you.." Dahyun whispered as she plants a kiss on Nayeon's head. 

 

 

 

 

"You can go home now." Jihyo said as she rests her chin on her palm.

"You go home first." Sana smiled playfully as she stares at Jihyo.

"It's pretty late, Sana." 

"And you're pretty." 

Jihyo sighed, she knows it's useless to convince Sana so she'll just let her be. 

"What time are you going home?" Sana asked as she walks towards Jihyo.

"After I finish all these papers." 

"Want my help?" 

"Nope, all I need to do is sign these papers and done." 

Sana grabbed a chair and sat beside Jihyo.

"Okay, don't mind me. Just do your works. I'll just be here staring at you." 

"Stop that." 

"Stop what?" Sana raised a brow as she moves her face closer to Jihyo's.

"First of all, stop staring at me. Secondly, stop staying late here, I know you have your own works."

"My main work is to keep you safe." 

Jihyo facepalmed internally, Sana is indeed a sweet talker. 

"If I go home now, will you go home too?" Jihyo raised her brow.

"Of course, why would I stay here if you aren't here." Sana replied and chuckled after. 

"I'll be going home then, I'll finish these tomorrow." Jihyo stood up taking her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter