Meet

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The heck you doing?" 

Dahyun looked behind her. "Damn.. " she thought. 

It was Tzuyu with her arms crossed. 

"Nothing." Dahyun stood up and faced Tzuyu. 

Tzuyu smirked and Dahyun just rolled her eyes before walking away. 

"Wait, Kim Dahyun." Tzuyu said. 

Dahyun let out a deep sigh before looking back. "What?"

"Is that how you answer your girlfriend." Tzuyu teased. 

"What do you want?" Dahyun asked, getting impatient. 

"Hmm, we're going outside after school." Tzuyu said. 

"No." Dahyun said coldly. 

"Who said you can refuse." Tzuyu answered. 

Dahyun glared at Tzuyu who's smirking. "We only need to pretend here, why should I go with you outside?" 

"Because you should." Tzuyu said. 

"Whatever. I'm not going with you." Dahyun said and walked away leaving Tzuyu behind. 

 

 

××

 

 

Dahyun walks to the cafeteria while thinking about what Nayeon did. She's confused but thinking about it makes her smile. 

"I really don't get anything, I don't understand her.." Dahyun thought. 

"Dahyuuun!" 

Dahyun looked around the cafeteria as she looks for the one who's calling her.

"Dahyuuun! Here!" It was Jihyo waving at her on one of the tables with the other members.

The first one Dahyun noticed is Nayeon who's eating silently. She walked closer to them.

"What is it?" Dahyun asked.

"Let's eat togetheeer." Momo said.

"Oh, hi! Haven't seen you in a while." Dahyun smiled.

"Here, sit here." Jihyo gestured beside her.

Dahyun sits beside Jihyo. But blushed a little when she realized that she's facing Nayeon.

"Uhm, i haven't bought my foods.." Dahyun said. "I'll go get–" Dahyun was gonna stand up but Jihyo stopped her.

"Don't worry. Nayeon bought for you." Jihyo said and looked at Nayeon.

"Shut up." Nayeon said before eating again.

Dahyun sat back and looked at Nayeon shyly.

"T-Thank you, unnie." Dahyun said.

"You're welcome." Nayeon answered.

"So... how are you, Dahyun? I heard you skipped yesterday." Jihyo said. 

"I'm fine... I just wanted to rest." Dahyun said. 

"Hmm, how about your girlfriend?" Jihyo continued. 

Dahyun and Nayeon choked. 

"U-Uhm, well– I guess we're fine? Hahaha... " Dahyun laughed awkwardly. 

Nayeon just stared quietly. 

"Speaking of the devil.. " Nayeon said that made everyone look at where Nayeon is looking. 

"Excuse me, everyone." Tzuyu said while smiling. 

"Oh, hii~" Jihyo greeted.

"Hello." Tzuyu said.

"So, do you need something?" Nayeon asked.

"Actually, I wanted to eat with my girlfriend but she's here with you guys." Tzuyu said. "Can I borrow her for a bit? I just wanted to talk to her about something." She added. 

"Uhh, i think you should ask Dahyun about that." Mina said. 

"Oh, right. So, Dahyun? Wanna eat with me?" Tzuyu asked and smiled. 

"What the hell, now I can't even eat with them in peace." Dahyun thought. 

"Dahyun?" Tzuyu repeated. 

"I don't think she wants to." Nayeon said and smiled. Dahyun got shocked and looked at Nayeon who just smiled at her. 

"I was asking Dahyun." Tzuyu said and smiled too. 

"I'm just saying what I can see." Nayeon said while smiling. 

The atmosphere changed. Dahyun feel bad for bothering the council members like this. So she've decided.. 

"I'll go.. " Dahyun stood up. 

"That's good~ I'd sulk if you won't." Tzuyu said acting cute. 

Nayeon choked at the act while the other's tried to stop their laugh. 

Before going, Dahyun bowed in front of Nayeon and smiled. Saying "thank you" silently while she smiled at the others. "I'll eat with everyone next time!" Dahyun said. 

"We'll be looking forward to that." Jihyo said and smiled. 

 

 

××

 

 

Dahyun just quietly followed Tzuyu ignoring the voices around them from their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter