Partners

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"WHAT?!?!" Nayeon and Dahyun both shouted at the same time.

"What do you think?" Jihyo asked as she stands up walking towards Dahyun.

"Uhm..I think...it's..AMAZING." 

"Okay, it's decided. You're officially a member of the student council now." Jihyo gave Dahyun her armband.

"I-Is this mine now.." Dahyun stared at it as she dramatically puts it on.

"Yes, so now let's introduce ourselves." Jihyo said but Nayeon interrupted her. "But, why? Look how improper she looks!! Her hair color! Her uniform!" 

"Well, we need someone like her. I've been watching her here in our cctvs and today's happening helped me create the decision." Jihyo replied. 

"Creepy.." The members thought to themselves.

"CREEPY!" Dahyun said out loud that made Jihyo squint her eye. 

"First of all, I'm watching EVERYONE but you caught my attention." Jihyo emphasized.

"D-Don't tell me..you..have a crush on m-" Dahyun was cut off by Jihyo's loud voice.

"NO. I saw how you saved the students that are being bullied and I also saw how you acted cool but whine to your friend after about how scared you really wer-" Jihyo got shocked when Dahyun covered .

"I think that's unnecessary and so uncool to tell.." Dahyun laughed awkwardly.

"Okay, continuing... Let's introduce ourselves." Jihyo smiled and went back to her seat. "I am the president Park Jihyo." She continued.

"She already know my name, I don't need to-"

"Nayeon." Jihyo called with a serious face.

"But- fine.." Nayeon took a deep sigh. "I am Im Nayeon, the vice president."

Dahyun laughed that made Nayeon squint her eye but she just shrugged her off. "Calm down..Mina is here.." She thought to herself.

"I am Myoui Mina, the secretary." Mina said softly and showed her gummy smile after.

"You're so pretty!!" Dahyun commented.

"Thank you.." Mina replied shyly.

"I am Hirai Momo and this is Yoo Jeongyeon, my girlfriend." Momo smiled before pointing at the short haired girl who's sleeping soundly on her lap.

Dahyun whistled and clapped her hands. "Advance congratulations on your wedding!!" she smiled widely. 

Momo blushed. "W-Wedding..?! Uhh- thank you." 

"Okay next, the last one." Jihyo said as she looks around. "Where is Sa-" Jihyo got shocked when someone covered her eyes from the back. "Guess who? Guess who?" The girl asked. 

"Someone that I might kick out from the student council because she keeps making troubles." Jihyo said fastly. 

"Whaaaaaat? I helped you!" The girl frowned and removed her hands from Jihyo's eyes.

"Well, thank you but that one is dangerous, what if no one saved you, huh?" 

The girl pouted but went beside Dahyun after.

"Hi!! I am Minatozaki Sana." She offered her hands and Dahyun quickly took it.

"She's the girl you saved earlier." Jihyo interrupted.

"WHAT?!!" Nayeon and Dahyun shouted at the same tine again.

"Why are you always copying me?!" Nayeon furrowed her eyebrow.

"Why are you shocked too?!" Dahyun furrowed her eyebrow as well.

"Okay, Nayeon and Sana doesn't really meet that much, because Nayeon is always outside monitoring and Sana is at work, she's an idol." Jihyo interrupted again.

Nayeon and Dahyun was in shock, and Sana just giggled and went to get something.

"Look! Look!" Sana wore her glasses and put her bangs down. "I'm your angel, right? Dahyunnie?" Sana did an aegyo but Dahyun was so speechle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter