Party

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo noticed that some of her members are being stressed because of council works, except Dahyun and Nayeon of course. Jihyo didn't give them lots of works since they're in charge of monitoring.

Jihyo called for a meeting. 

"Okay, is everyone here?" She looked around before starting to speak.

"I noticed that you all are being stressed lately because we're all busy. That's why I've decided to let everyone take a break and enjoy." When Jihyo said that, the serious faces suddenly became so happy.

"Who wanna come to a pool party?" Jihyo asked and everyone screamed in happiness. 

"Me!"

"Me too!!" 

"I guess everyone's gonna come after all." Jihyo thought.

"President!!" Dahyun raised her hand like a kid.

"What is it, Dahyun?"

"Can I invite my friend there? Just one friend!!" 

Jihyo nodded. "Well, go ahead and invite."

"Come to my house this Saturday at 6pm." After that, Jihyo dismissed them.

 

××

 

While the two are in their way home,

"Nayeon unnie, are you going?" Dahyun asked smiling at Nayeon.

"Of course." 

Nayeon took a glance and saw Dahyun staring at her while they're walking so she push Dahyun's face away to look at where they're going.

"Whyyy!" 

"Stop staring at me. You might trip." 

Dahyun pouted and continued walking. She suddenly think of something. 

Since Nayeon isn't looking at her. She sneak away to get a flower before sneaking back to Nayeon's back.

Dahyun quickly backhugged Nayeon that made her scream in shock so Dahyun laughed.

"What are you doing, Kim Dahyun?!" 

"Here." Dahyun offered the flower to Nayeon with a big smile on her face.

"You just got that there." Nayeon pointed at the bunch of flowers near them.

"Aww come on." Dahyun leaned forward that got Nayeon off guard. 

"Will she kiss me again..." Nayeon thought to herself so she closed her eyes.

Dahyun chuckled after seeing Nayeon's reaction. She quietly put the flower on top of Nayeon's ear.

"You look adorable, unnie! You always do though..but more right now!" Dahyun stared at her. 

Nayeon looked away and blushed, she can't believe that she expected Dahyun to kiss her.

Dahyun wrapped her arms around Nayeon's waist while staring at her. 

"What??!" Nayeon can't look straight to Dahyun.

"I just wanted to look at you closer. While holding you, that is." 

Nayeon gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter