Conflicts

I Wanna Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A large crowd was being noisy outside. Almost all of the students are watching something. 

"Is another transfer student here??!" Jihyo asked. 

"Hmm, nope. But it is the transfer student Tzuyu and... Dahyun." Mina said taking a look at the window. 

Hearing those names made Nayeon stand up and look at the window too. 

"I'll go check on them." Nayeon said before walking out quickly. 

 

 

 

When Nayeon arrived, Tzuyu was hugging Dahyun and everyone around them went wild. 

"Please support us, everyone." Tzuyu said smiling. 

"Congratulations to the new couple!!" someone said and everyone clapped.

"What should we call this couple?" Someone from the crowd said.

"DaTzu!" Someone shouted. " Datzu! DaTzu! Datzu!" Everyone followed and cheered.

Dahyun fakes a smile but her smile disappeared when she saw Nayeon. It hurts to see Nayeon like that. She looks so shocked and hurt at the same time.

"I told her I'll do my best to make her fall for me and here I am.. I'm such a liar. She's right." Dahyun thought. 

Dahyun looked away. Tzuyu noticed that Nayeon came. She smirked before cupping Dahyun's cheeks and kissed her. Dahyun was so shocked, she thought of pushing Tzuyu away but everyone is looking.

Everyone screamed in awe. Nayeon can't bear to watch what was happening so she turned around and just walked away. 

When Dahyun saw Nayeon, she stopped Tzuyu. "I think that's enough." Dahyun said and faked a smile again. "Thank you for the support, everyone." She added.

"We should go now." Dahyun said and dragged Tzuyu away from the crowd.

"Are you happy now?" Dahyun asked.

"Hmm, seeing her reaction made me happy." Tzuyu said smirking.

"I'll go now then." Dahyun said before leaving Tzuyu behind.

 

 

Dahyun went to the council room. She saw Nayeon is already there, looking serious. 

"Hi.." Dahyun greeted.

"What was that all about?" Jihyo asked.

Dahyun didn't know what to say. "Uhm, things happened." She laughed awkwardly. "I-I-I'll just go use the comfort room." Dahyun said before quickly leaving. She don't wanna be questioned more.

Dahyun washed her face. "Nayeon unnie probably hates me now." She thought before wiping her face but got shocked when someone's behind her staring.

"MOM!" Dahyun said unconsciously because of shock and then covered after realizing what she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter