|| f i f t e e n

Boomerang

 W A R N I N G 
Long chapter ahead
Disclaimer: This vacation is adapted from Wanna Travel as I've never been to Pattaya.

The day Aeri was waiting for had come. Aeri was finally leaving the big mansion and hectic life for a vacation with her lover. She set off from her home in Nara’s car after bidding good bye to Chairwoman Kang and her cousin, Daniel. Aeri was surprised to see how well-dressed Nara was for the vacation as if she was going for real. It was believable in Chairwoman Kang’s eyes that it sent relief to Aeri’s heart. She had done this a lot of times and never get caught but recent scandal taught her to be careful, nonetheless. On their way to the airport, Nara confessed that she was going to fly together with Aeri so that it would make it less suspicious even if Aeri was caught going oversea. Aeri was fond of the idea and thanked Nara for making her schedule free for her sake.

Sungwoon was bound for another flight so that if Chairwoman Kang found out about his absence, it would not be suspicious. Aeri, Sungwoon and Nara were used to this trick. The couple had been doing this for years every time they wanted to go for a holiday together and Nara would be the good friend who always cover for Aeri. Sometimes, Nara would follow suit but since she was doing well in The K’s lately, she no longer followed them and only helped in covering them up.

Aeri and Nara reached Pattaya by 5 p.m. in the evening. They took a taxi to head off to the hotel Aeri made a booking for her and Sungwoon. When Nara asked her the name of the hotel, only then Aeri remembered something.

“Nara, I only booked for our room. I forgot about yours since you changed the plan.” Aeri was feeling guilty over it. Nara let out a chuckle. She looked calm over the news.

“It’s okay. I knew from the start that you’re going to forget about it. I’ve been waiting for you to bring it up when I told you I changed my plan. But I guess the thought of meeting your oppa filled your mind, you love fool!” Nara poked Aeri’s shoulder. Aeri chortled and rolled her eyes at the teasing.

“So, you enjoy watching me being guilty for you, huh? I know you can book a room right away later but the thought of booking it beforehand especially for you who help me all these years is important to me. Don’t make me sound like a jerk, Nara.” Aeri pouted at the end of her sentences. Nara formed a warm smile on her face. She knew Aeri was a loyal friend. Aeri was the only person she knew who value friendship a lot. She could bet that Aeri would sacrifice for a friendship rather than love. Too bad, we could not see it now because Aeri had no problem with her friendship and love life.

“Alright, I’m joking, sis. Don’t take it to heart. I already planned my holiday. I booked a room for myself already and surprisingly, it’s the same hotel you’re going to stay in. Well, can’t help it. Best friend instinct, am I right?” Nara explained and raised her eyebrows in cocky manner. Aeri scoffed at that but later flashed a smile. The two of them continued to engage themselves in a conversation while enjoying the evening sight of the city.

The taxi finally reached a luxurious hotel which was located on top of a shopping mall. Both of them gaped at the magnificent structure and the beautiful view around the hotel. It was satisfying just by looking at the lobby and reception area. After having the staffs opening the door and unloading their luggage from the taxi and made sure to pay the fare along with tips, the two of them were guided to check-in before parting way.

“Are you okay being alone and not near us? I can ask them to arrange the room.” Aeri asked in concern. Nara had a knowing smile on her face which made Aeri suspected something.

“Don’t worry, Aeri. Actually, Guanlin is coming too. So, I will spend my time with him, and you can do so with Sungwoon.” Nara finally confessed and it caused Aeri to gasp dramatically just like when she found out about Nara and Guanlin’s relationship. Aeri hit Nara’s arm multiple times and Nara could only laugh at that.

“How could you do this to me? No wonder you’re all smiley and calm. Urgh! You can’t do this to me every time, Nara.”

“Oh, please. Do you think you’re the only taken woman in the world? I want to enjoy my relationship too.”

“I know! But the least you can do is to tell me.” Nara laughed again. She was having fun teasing Aeri today.

“Geez, I’m doing this to tease you. It’s a last-minute plan, Aeri. I changed my mind yesterday and to my surprise, he agreed to it so here I am.” Aeri pouted. She was still unsatisfied with Nara’s answer.

“Well, you should at least include that in your confession in the taxi just now.” She looked away. Nara shook her head. Aeri was one person who loved to tease people but when she was the one who get teased, she hated it. Nara knew it but she loved playing prank on her once in a while.

“Stop making face, Aeri. Sungwoon will be coming later. Don’t want your man to notice the wrinkle on your face after so long, right?” Nara said. Without doubt, the mention of Sungwoon’s name managed to change Aeri’s mood. Nara noticed the corner of her lips quirked. Aeri turned to face Nara with a pout which mixed with a smile. Nara looked at her in amusement.

“Tsk! You’re lucky Sungwoon oppa is coming or I’ll sulk the whole day. See you later and have a good time with Guanlin.” Nara smirked at Aeri’s answer. She expected this to happen.

“Alright. Text me if anything though I know you won’t since you’ll be all over Sungwoon.”

“Hey, we have to go back together. Don’t forget that.” Aeri warned. Nara simply nodded.

“Fine, fine. Have a good rest and enjoy your time. See you when I see you.” She replied and waved a good bye. Aeri did the same and turned around to walk to take a lift that would bring her to her room floor. Apparently, Nara booked a room which was located at different floor and wing, so they had to use different lift. If only Aeri was the one who book the room, they would be staying closer to each other.

Aeri walked into her room and smiled in satisfaction to see the room she booked for her and Sungwoon. It was a 64 square meter panoramic suite with sea-view. The palatial bedroom was painted with grey colour. A king-sized plush bed was located in the middle of the spacious room. Three swirled panels of different size were hung on the wall on top of the headboard of the bed. On the bed, there were four fluffy white pillows on top of a white-sheet bed. A dark blue comforter was spread on the bed too. In front of the bed, a grey coloured tuxedo sofa was placed. Three dark blue and two white small pillows were positioned on it. A round black coffee table, decorated with blue carnations in a glass vase was in between the sofa and a 42 inches flat screen smart television which was attached to the wall. Beneath the sofa and the coffee table was a light brown carpet with black circle pattern. A grey coloured modern wingback chair accompanied by a small dusty blue pillow was arranged next to the coffee table.

On the right side of the bed, there was a huge floor-to-ceiling window that invited in natural light during the day, partially covered with a light grey curtain. Beside the window, there was a sliding door which as tall as the window which lead to a balcony which allow a realistic view of the city and also the sea which happened to be near the hotel. The view was breath-taking and Aeri bet it was even great to see it at night. Two modern lounge chairs were set between a small round glass table at the balcony. White orchids in a glass vase was placed on top of the glass table. Aeri touched the flowers with a smile, loving the choice of flower they chose. She then walked into the room again.

Aeri wanted to see the bathroom and pantry but she was too lazy to do so and decided to check it out later. She saw her luggage was left in the middle of the room but ignored it to lie on the soft bed. Her smiled reached her ears when she checked on her phone to see a text from Sungwoon who was boarding the plane already. Aeri did not reply it, thinking Sungwoon was in the middle of journey already. Sighing in content, she settled down on the bed while waiting for Sungwoon, taking the chance to revive herself from the jet lag.

A knock was heard and Aeri’s ears perked up at that. She was watching the television, but the sound of knocking was clear to her ears. Her eyes brightened in anticipation. Her heart was beating excitedly. She stood up and walked towards the door. She put her eyes on the hole on the door to see a face she longed for. Cheering silently, she opened the door immediately and threw her arms around his neck, making Sungwoon startled but he laughed after that. His arms circled around her waist, making sure her body completely stick to his body. He missed her the way she missed him too and to have her in his arms made his heart bloomed.

“You miss me that much?”

“Of course!” Sungwoon smiled at the certain answer. He pulled away to look at the beautiful face he longed to see. She was as beautiful as the last time he saw her. Her eyes were telling him that she was touched to see him, and his heart warmed at that.

“Let’s go inside, babe. People will look at us.” Sungwoon said and Aeri complied to it. He pulled his luggage inside while letting Aeri holding his hand, guiding him inside the spacious and luxurious room. As soon as he saw the bed, he let go of the luggage and they settled down on the bed.

“Won’t you kiss me now?” Aeri asked and pouted. Sungwoon chuckled and held her face before leaning in to kiss her on the lips. Aeri melted under the kiss and deepened the kiss as the placed her hands on his shoulder. The kiss lasted for a while before they pulled away to catch their breath.

“I want to kiss you again.” Sungwoon whispered. Both of them looked at each other in the eyes while breathing heavily.

“Then kiss me.” And Sungwoon complied to it in no time. The kissing session last for a while with them catching breath in between, pouring all the longing they had for each other. When they felt like it was enough, they pulled away and Aeri lay her head on Sungwoon’s chest, now hugging him.

“What do you want to do tonight, oppa?” Aeri asked while making herself comfortable in his embrace. Sungwoon placed his chin on top of Aeri’s crown, rocking their bodies slowly.

“I don’t know. What did you plan to do?”

“I just want to cuddle for now and we can have dinner later. I heard the food here is great. Then we can rest. You must be having jet-lag.” Aeri answered. Sungwoon agreed without any argument.

“Alright. We’ll do that.” Both of them cuddled for some time before finally deciding to dress up for dinner at the top of the hotel building where the hotel restaurant was located.

The couple chose to have a romantic dinner outdoor while taking in the views of the magnificent skyline that spanned the gleaming light of the city to the deep blue sea. The outdoor dine area was wide and there were a number of white tables arranged there. On the right and the left side, the white tables were paired with two white modern wingback chairs and a glowing couch meanwhile the table at the middle row were paired with four wooden white chairs, accompanied with a small turquoise coloured cushion on each chair. At the end of the area, there was a big blue geodesic dome which served as the entrance and exit of the rooftop classy restaurant.

The indoor area of the restaurant was white in colour and the choice of furniture was the same as the middle row on the outside. It was surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows which were divided by white divider. In the middle of it, there was a counter where variety of mouth-watering food was served in buffet. Aeri and Sungwoon were glad that the food suited their palate. They had no problem picking up their food on the first night in a foreign country.

While digging in the delicious menu they chose, Aeri and Sungwoon chatted about things that were happening lately which they never had the chance to say in their texts. Their chat ranged from the happening in Aeri’s office to the Kangs mansion where Aeri did not miss telling Sungwoon about Chairwoman Kang’s plan to open a café in The K’s building. In the middle of it, they promised each other that this holiday was going to be all about them without mentioning anyone’s name. They just wanted to spend the time by thinking about each other as if they were the only couple in the world. With the promised being made, Aeri and Sungwoon smiled to their heart content, could not wait the journey they were going to experience the upcoming days in Pattaya.

The Sun rose, replacing the Moon which accompanied the couple throughout the night. A new anticipated day had started for Aeri and Sungwoon. After waking up from their deep sleep, they went for a bath and dressed up to head off with breakfast at a restaurant, this time was located at the ground floor of the building. The restaurant featured an interactive and open show kitchen allowing diners to watch the Chef and his team preparing foods. The interior was inspired from the well-known Fisherman’s wharf neighbourhood which offers the guests a relaxed, yet exceptional dining experience in a sleek and modern ambience highlighted with sea-faring touches.

Aeri and Sungwoon went for American Breakfast buffet for their breakfast as they chose an outdoor table with city view. While stuffing themselves, Aeri suggested for them to go for snorkeling and riding jet-ski which she was fond of. Sungwoon shook his head at her suggestion but he agreed anyway. He had always known that Aeri was into adventurous activity despite being the demure and well-mannered lady she was. Aeri was able to keep fit by doing adventurous activities that thrilled her rather than spending her time in gym. Therefore, they took a taxi from the hotel to Pattaya beach after they were done with breakfast.

The Pattaya beach was beautiful. Aeri’s eyes glittered at the sight of the blue sea in front of her. It was hot that day and she could feel the heat from the white sands, but the warm breeze was able to cool down her body a bit. She also noticed that the beach was full of locals and tourists. Aeri could see a lot of stalls standing along the beach, mainly selling food and beverages. Being excited from the environment, Aeri insisted of taking pictures with Sungwoon where the latter abide to it, making smiley face when the pictures were captured. From the beach, they took a boat after guided by a man who showed them the way, to the snorkeling port. Aeri was thrilled when she set foot on the ferry, to see a few other tourists were preparing themselves to snorkel. Sungwoon could feel Aeri’s excitement by the way she brought herself on the ferry. She was all jumpy and never stop smiling. After wearing google and life-jacket and was explained about safety rules, they were off into the sea, accompanied by a few people who were in charge of the visitors’ safety.

“You know you can hold on me if anything.” Sungwoon told Aeri when they swam away from their jumping point which earned a ‘tsk’ from Aeri.

“Are you kidding me, oppa? I’m Song Aeri. I can swim well by myself.” She stated in cocky tone. Sungwoon rolled his eyes upon that.

“For love sake, Aeri. Can’t I protect you for once?” He complained. Aeri laughed at his statement and swam toward him. She had not started with snorkeling but since this holiday was all about them, she wanted to have a good time with him in whatever they do. She had her arms around his neck even though it was not fully circled since their bodies were limited by the life-jacket.

“You know you are going to save me nevertheless, right? I only have you, oppa.” She said while biting her lips seductively, purposely teasing him in the water. Sungwoon let out a hiss from the teasing as he gave her a sharp look.

“I see that you’re enjoying this a little bit too much.” He mentioned. Aeri let out a chuckle as she pulled away and swam further.

“Now you know.” Her witty reply caused Sungwoon to catch her arms, closing their gaps again. They looked at each other in the eyes but slowly, Sungwoon’s eyes went down to her pink lips.

“You’re so going to get it tonight.” As he ended the sentence, he dipped down to kiss her lips which Aeri complied to. The kiss did not last long as they were in public and were still in the water. When they heard the instructor was yelling that they had only ten minutes left with their session, they intertwined their fingers and started snorkeling around.

Done with snorkeling and drying their outfit for a bit, they rode a boat to head off to Coral Island where they were going to jet-skiing. There, they also planned to have lunch before going back to the hotel. The view of Coral Island was even more beautiful than the Pattaya Beach. The little patch of paradise was ringed by beautiful white-sand beaches and warm turquoise seas. The couple was amazed by the beauty of the island that they could not wait to explore it after jet-skiing. Sungwoon helped Aeri to apply sunscreen while waiting for their turn in the boat. Of course, Aeri did not miss to tease Sungwoon again. It made Sungwoon almost went crazy. He was hoping time will pass faster so that they would reach hotel in no time. Aeri was enjoying his reaction, certainly.

After having fun riding the jet-ski, they stopped by an open-air restaurant on the island for their lunch. The food served there consisted of Thailand’s food thus both of them took the chance to try variety of Thai food. Their lunch mainly consisted of fried rice, pad thai, shrimp and stir-fried basil pork. They also tried pineapple juice because Aeri was attracted by the way they served the drink in a pineapple. It was tasty too. Aeri and Sungwoon had a great time enjoying their lunch that day.

“Oppa, you should try this. You’re so going to regret it if you don’t.” Aeri wheedled Sungwoon into eating the pad thai since he refused to do so and kept eating other food. Sungwoon put down his spoon to face his precious who had been asking him to try the food since she tried it for the first time just now. Realizing that Sungwoon had finally succumbed to her persuasion, Aeri took a fork full of pad thai and brought it near Sungwoon’s lips. Sungwoon was still hesitating as he eyed the food and then looked at Aeri’s face.

“Please, oppa. Try it for me.” It was Aeri’s last attempt and finally Sungwoon opened his mouth to be fed by Aeri. While chewing it, his face brightened in astonishment. Aeri wiggled her eyebrows at his reaction.

“It’s nice, right? Totally your style, right?” Sungwoon admitted his defeat. He nodded his head and continued to stuff his mouth with fried rice. Aeri smiled in glee and resumed eating.

“Eat a lot, oppa.” She said while smiling, making Sungwoon’s heart to leap on its place. Aeri was so adorable smiling like that while saying so. Sungwoon felt like he was in love all over again with her. Putting down his spoon, his hand reached her hair to slide it behind her ear, worried that it would bother her to eat. He was looking at her with a lot of affection that it was felt by Aeri who warmed at it. A waitress came to deliver their order of pineapple juice since they did not have enough of it. She happened to see the couple interaction and was sending a goofy smile as she served them.

“Are you a newly-wed couple?” The waitress asked in English with a bit of Thai slang. Aeri and Sungwoon looked at each other with a knowing smile, somehow elated at the assumption.

“Yes, we are.” Sungwoon agreed right away, beaming brightly at the waitress who later awed at them. Aeri was surprised to hear the answer from him but she loved it.

“I wish you a long-lasting marriage.” The waitress prayed for them.

“Thank you!” Both of them thanked her at the same time. The friendly waitress nodded her head before leaving them with a smile on her face. Aeri and Sungwoon faced each other again after watching the waitress walked away.

“Looks like we have one blessing now.” He jokingly said which earned a smack on his arm from Aeri who laughed at that. She was happy that someone thought of them as a married couple. How she wished it to be true. To know someone prayed for it made her heart contented for the day. Sungwoon laughed along. He too, was in glee because of the previous scenario. It was the first time they heard someone praying for their happiness aside from the two of them, given that their relationship was a secret and Nara was not that supportive.

Aeri shivered as wind came since they were eating near the beach. Despite the weather being hot, the breeze was refreshing but it made Aeri cold because she was not fully dry from jet-skiing just now. Sungwoon noticed it hence he moved closer to her to hug her by the shoulder. He rubbed her arm in order to warm her while his other hand was feeding him. Aeri sighed in bliss in his embrace as she made herself comfortable.

“Let’s finish up quickly so that we can reach the hotel faster.” Sungwoon told Aeri who nodded her head. With that, they quickly finished their food and drink to leave the island by boat. They did not forget to take pictures before leaving the island. Around 45 minutes later, they finally reached the hotel. Aeri and Sungwoon took a bath together before ending their day on the bed to wear out the exhaustion from playing with water.

“Oppa, what are we going to do tomorrow?” Aeri asked enthusiastically while lying close to Sungwoon. Her head was below his chin. Sungwoon groaned at the question. However, his hand was caressing Aeri’s hair, a gesture Aeri loved a lot every time they cuddled together.

“Can’t we think of it tomorrow, babe? I already feel tired from having a thought of it.” Aeri giggled at his answer. She raised her hand to hug his waist, burying her face on his chest. She could hear his calm heartbeat and it was melodious to her ears. It was calming her as well.

“Fine. We’ll think about it tomorrow.” Aeri gave in. She felt a warm kiss on her temple after that. Her eyes closed on its own as she was ready to drift to sleep. Sungwoon continued to caress her hair until he was sure she was asleep. Only then, he kissed her temple again and dozed off, engaging himself in a deep sleep.

Time flies like an arrow and two days had passed since Aeri and Sungwoon’s visit to the Coral beach. Through the two days, they visited many places and enjoyed variety of food before ending it with a love-making session despite the exhaustion from the hot Sun. It was like a honeymoon for the two of them where they enjoyed their time without worry. It was finally their last day in Pattaya before boarding a plane back to their previous life. Aeri decided they went to Thai Thani Arts and Culture Village where they could learn Thailand’s tradition. Hence, both of them were clad in their casual outfit, not to forget a loose one to escape from the heat before heading out.

There, they had a chance to see elephant dance and tried Kharom Khrok, a pancake made with corn, rice flour and coconut milk. Sungwoon dubbed it as coconut bungeoppang, which earned a laugh from Aeri who somehow agreed with it. In the Folk Village, the couple get to see some Thailand’s traditional house and enjoyed fruit buffet at the fruit orchard. Since Sungwoon loved Durian, they tried the fruit. It was Aeri’s first time trying it as it was recommended by Sungwoon. She ended up loving the king of fruits as well. Both of them were warned about the heat they were going to obtained from the fruit as they were seen to enjoy the fruit a little too much. Thus, Aeri had to stop Sungwoon from eating too much of it which caused him to pout cutely.

The couple continued their journey in the Culture Village by joining traditional paper parasols painting and cooking class which was opened to visitors. Aeri could not stop smiling throughout the time they spent there. People of Thai was indeed very friendly and always wear a smile on their face. She had fun letting go of her workaholic self to enjoy the activities there. Sungwoon, being a love-fool for Aeri was pleased to see his beloved one enjoying their time. He would play along if Aeri asked him to do so without complaining, including when they were invited to dance along when they were watching a spectacular traditional Thai dance performance.

Two hours passed and finally, the couple decided to visit a souvenir shop in the village as Aeri wished to buy gift for their family and her staffs. There were many unique and interesting items being sold including soap which shaped like a real mango and flower. It had a very nice smell too. Aeri was amused by it that she wasted no time filling her basket with a lot of it. Sungwoon only watched by the side with a smile.

“I’ll leave it up to you on this. It’s going to be suspicious if I am the one who bought it.” He made a comment. Aeri who was eyeing the goods stopped her movement and turned to face her boyfriend.

“You’re right. I’m going to buy for everyone including Jaehwan oppa, Jihoon, Woojin and Yena. Do you remember Yena? She’s Jihoon’s future wife.” Aeri said, reminding Sungwoon of Yena as she told him before about Yena and Jihoon. Sungwoon nodded his head to answer. Both of them continued to walk around the shop.

“Oppa, what should I buy for Ahra, Harin and Jiyeon eonni?” Aeri voiced out her question while scanning for a suitable good she could buy for her cousins’ wife. Sungwoon raised his eyebrows, surprised by the sudden question but he looked around to search for it anyway. His eyes were set on boxes of scented candle on a shelf. He pointed his finger to the shelf and poked Aeri’s waist with his other hand. Aeri jumped a bit by the poke but her eyes were focused on the shelf pointed by Sungwoon. Her eyes twinkled at the idea.

“Scented candles! Oh, look! They got lotus and lemongrass scent too. Is it okay if I buy all kind of scent for each of them? There are like… five of it.” Aeri asked excitedly as she picked out one of the boxes from the shelf to see the packaging.

“They’ll love it. Plus, we don’t know what kind of scent they preferred.” Sungwoon gave his opinion. He eyed the love of his love while biting his lips. He was contemplating on asking her something.

“True that. I thought the same.” Aeri agreed. With that, she carefully picked boxes of scented candles for her cousin-in-law who she was closed to. She was totally oblivious of Sungwoon who was getting fidgety beside her.

“Aren’t you going to buy for Jinhee too?” Sungwoon finally dropped the bomb question after contemplating on asking the question or not, knowing that Aeri would not like it. Aeri who was looking for better packaging of the box halted her movement upon the question. That one name was enough to spoil her mood for the day. She neither answer nor turned to look at him. Aeri continued to pick and ended up adding another one box of each available scent. Sungwoon gulped at her reaction. After she was done with it, she silently went to another section, giving him cold shoulder. Sungwoon groaned silently but followed her, nevertheless.

“I’m sorry, babe for mentioning her name. But it will be suspicious if you buy for them and not her.” Sungwoon explained on the reason he brought up his wife’s name. Aeri scoffed at that.

“I can tell her that I forgot to buy for her.” She angrily replied which caused Sungwoon to frown. He was not liking the tone and answer from Aeri.

“It’s not nice, Aeri. You’re doing it on purpose.” He told her off in a gentle voice, but it was ignored by Aeri who walked away to pay for the souvenir. Sungwoon was left in frustration. The cold shoulder she was giving him lasted until they reached the hotel. Sungwoon was feeling suffocated by the silent treatment so he gave in first. Furthermore, he hated to be the reason she was sad or upset.

Hence, as soon as they entered their room, Sungwoon put away the paper bags from the souvenir shop to back-hug Aeri whose steps were stopped. Sungwoon expected Aeri’s body to be stiff but she was relaxed in his embrace which somehow, relieved him.

“I’m sorry, baby. You are free to feel upset about it. None of us wanted it to happen.” Sungwoon said, referring to his marriage with Jinhee. He knew Aeri disliked Jinhee not for what she did to her. She only hated the fact that she was married to him. So, it was understandable for Aeri to feel jealous and upset. Aeri let out a sigh after that.

“No. I’m the one who is being unreasonable here. I’m sorry, oppa.” She softly apologized. She admitted that she was childish for purposely leaving out Jinhee’s name from her list. It was not right to buy something for your lover’s wife, thus she ended up doing so. However, Sungwoon was right that it would be suspicious if she openly showed her dislike towards Jinhee. That was why she bought for her too even when she was in fury just now.

Sungwoon spun Aeri’s body so that they were facing each other. Sungwoon hold Aeri’s face with both of his hands gently as they looked into each other’s eyes.

“You know you’re the only woman I love.” He assured her. Aeri formed a small smile at that.

“I know. You too, oppa. I only have you.” Sungwoon let out a ‘tsk’ at the golden statement. He was on fence whether to love or disagree with the statement. He countlessly told her not to say that, but she kept insisting on saying it. Instead of making a comeback, he inched closer to have her lips on his. Aeri closed her eyes as she indulged herself in the deep kiss. After losing breath from the kiss, they pulled away from each other but remained close.

“Can I have a delicious dessert as a treat tonight?” Aeri asked with a cute voice. Sungwoon’s cheek raised immediately at that. If his expression could be transformed into emoticon, it would be the one with smiling face and love shape on the eyes. He was totally whipped by Song Aeri.

“Call!” Aeri cheered and landed another kiss on Sungwoon’s lips out of joy. Later that night, Aeri’s wish was fulfilled where Sungwoon brought her to a restaurant which was famous for its dessert. They enjoyed their last night together by filling themselves with sweet talks and intense kisses. And they did so without care about what the future holds for them. Because what matters was Song Aeri and Ha Sungwoon, together, against the world.