He’s Back

Do I like you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*MONDAY AT SCHOOL* DongHae's POV 

 

I walk in to school and I'm walking towards my class when I see Hyukkie at his lockers talking to... Siwon. He's back.? When did he get back? And why is he talking to Hyukkie? And why is Hyukkie smiling and laughing? 

 

*BEFORE DONGHAE GOT TO SCHOOL* Hyukjae's POV 

 

As I was walking to my locker I saw Siwon there. That's weird Siwon left about 3 months ago. I went to my locker and he started talking to me. 

 

"Hi Hyukjae, remember me?" Siwon said in a teasing tone as I was putting my stuff into my locker (a/n sorry if they don't have lockers at college this is just what I could think of.) 

 

"Haha very funny, hi Siwon." I turned to him. 

 

He smirked but then got serious "So I heard that you and DongHae have gotten pretty close lately. How is he?" Siwon said. They dated for a little bit so it's not weird to ask. 

 

"He's doing good. We've became really good friends so that's good." I said while smiling inwardly about it. 

 

"Oh really? That's good. I felt horrible leaving him all the sudden like that. But I didn't have a choice." Siwon said as he looked down while rubbing the back of his neck. 

 

"I know you wouldn't have done it that way by choice. You're really nice so it's ok." I said putting a hand on his shoulder. 

 

"Thanks Hyukjae." Siwon said as he hugged me. 

 

As I was hugging him I opened my eyes and saw DongHae standing at the end of the hallway. He looked like he was about to murder Siwon. He was standing like one of those superhero people. It was scary kinda. 

 

"You're welcome." I said as I started to try and break the hug. But Siwon wouldn't move. He started crying. I cared about how Hae felt but I also cared about Siwon we had been friends for about 3 years. "Hey, hey it's ok. It's ok." I said as I rubbed his back trying to comfort him. 

 

"But I'm such a terrible human." He said as he broke the hug looking down with he shoulders low. 

 

"Hey... hey look at me." I said as I lifted his face with my hands on both sides of his face. "You're not a horrible person. You had to go to take care of your fathers business." I said as I looked at his eyes. 

 

"I know but I still feel bad." He said. He tried to look down but I wouldn't let him. 

 

"You feel bad because your such a caring person." I said. I moved my hands once I thought he was ok again.

 

"Thank you Hyukjae. I feel better now." He said gently smiling.

 

"You're welcome." I said. And smiled back. "Now lets go to class!" 

I said as we walked to class. I was so busy talking to Siwon that I forgot to say good morning to DongHae until I was almost in class. 

 

"Oh yeah! I have to go say good morning to Hae!" I said as I started to run back but the Siwon grabbed my forearm (a/n just imagine Korean drama how the guy always knows how to grab the girls forearm without looking.)

 

"Class starts in like 2 minutes." Siwon said as he dragged me to my seat. 

 

"I know but what if Hae will get mad at me because I forgot to say say good morning?" I said while turned to Siwon. 

 

"Too late." Hae said as he sat down next to me. 

 

Oh no 

 

"Look i'm sorry I didn't mean to forget, I just got distracted with some stuff." I said looking at him. 

 

"Just forget it ok? It's no big deal." Hae said as he huffed. 

 

"But still I'm REALLY sorry. Forgive me? Pleeeeaaase???" I said trying to make a child like whine. 

 

"Ugh fine." DongHae said as laughed a little. "But only because you're pretty cute." He said as he got his stuff out of his backpack. 

 

"Oh- th- thanks." I said while blushing sooo bad. DANG IT! 

 

"Hi DongHae, I'm sorry I left out of nowhere." Siwon said. 

 

"It's ok." Hae said. 

 

Well this might be a little awkward now. 

 

*LUNCH TIME* Kyuhyun's POV 

 

Me and Sungmin were eating at a place near campus, school food gets boring. I mean sure you can buy your food but I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter