Welcome Back Hyukkie

Do I like you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*GATE 32* Donghae's POV 

 

"Flight 32 has landed safely." The flight attendant said over the intercom. 

 

"Finally." I said. I was still weirded out and scared by my dream but I just decided to try and forget about it. 

 

Where's Hyukkie!?! I was standing at the gate trying to wait but it wasn't working. Sure it had only been a minute but hey I was excited. 

 

Who. Is. That.? Hyukkie came out walking with that guy from the Instagram post just like in my dream. HIS arm around MY Hyukkie's waist and MY Hyukkie's arm around HIS shoulder. To say I was mad was an understatement. I was furious. Anthen... this guy dared to kiss Hyukkie on the cheek?!?! Hyukkie blushed at that... what?! No!! Hyukkie can only blush with me! Only I can make Hyukkie blush!!! Oh that guy is so dead. 

 

"Hae!!!!" Hyukkie's said. He went up in-front of me but I wasn't even focused on hyukkie in the slightest. I was staring at the guy. With a death look. 

 

"Oh this is Ryeowook, Ryeowook meet DongHae. DongHae meet Ryeowook." Hyukkie said. The guy put his hand out and I tried to make the most legit looking smile so I probably looked stupid but I really don't care. 

 

"Hi Hyukkie." I said as I hugged him. The second I hugged him my heart melted. I missed him soooo much!!! 

 

"So How was you're week?" Hyukkie said. We were walking to my car. 

 

"Boring. I missed you." I said. I pouted kinda. 

 

"Awwwwww." Hyukkie said as he squished my face together. He laughed because I looked like a fish kinda. 

 

"Heyyyy." I said as I tried to move my face. 

 

"Hey I'm tired can we get going?" Ryeowook asked. He was standing next to my car in the backseat. I couldn't blame him tho we had been messing with each other for like 5 minutes. 

 

"Oh yeah, I'm really tired." Hyukkie said as he yawned. (A/n I yawned after I wrote that >=<)

 

"Ok." I said as I got into my car. 

 

*JUST PULLING UP TO HYUKKIE'S HOUSE* 

 

"Thanks for the ride Hae." Hyukkie said as he got out of the car but so did the other guy. I was very suspicious. 

 

"Yeah thank you." RyeoWook said as stood beside Hyukkie. 

 

"Don't you have to go home too?" I asked to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter