I Just Wanna Be With You

Do I like you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DONGHAE'S POV

 

The school week had gone well. Just same old same old. Eating together, classes together. Cringing over how cheesy Kyumin are and now how cheesy YeWook are. That's right they're a thing now. All of our friends were in relationships except us. But I was playing to change that. 

 

It was finally Friday. "The Day" as Kyumin called it. Today I was going to ask out Hyukjae. I had the perfect plan. And I know exactly what to do!. 

 

Hyukjae's POV 

 

"DongHae are you ok? You seem kind of.... idk quiet I guess." I asked. He's never this quite. He didn't seem upset either he just acted... nervous? 

 

"Yeah, there's just this big thing happening after we dance today and I'm nervous about it." He said looking down blushing. Why was he blushing?

 

"Oh. What is it?" I asked. 

 

"Oh I'm asking somebody out today." He said looking at me. 

 

"Oh." I said. I felt my heart crack. He's asking someone out today. The greatest love of my life is asking somebody else out today. 

 

"Um I'll be back I have to go ask Kyuhyun something." I said to DongHae kind of trying to cover up my sadness. 

 

"Wait I'll come with you." He said as he got up to. (A/N their in their last class and class just ended but they always hang out for a few minutes before they leave.)

 

"No, it's ok." I said and he sat back down slowly. I just wanted to go complain to him. 

 

"Kyuhyun. He's asking another person out." I said to Kyuhyun once I got to him. I was almost crying. 

 

"Hey don't cry about it. Listen maybe they won't work out and then he'll realize that he likes you." Kyuhyun said to me looking at me with a sincere expression. He only is ever serious if I'm really upset. 

 

"But still tho. You know I've been in love with this guy ever since the beginning of college." I said. 

 

"I know but don't give up hope! I'm sure that he'll come to his senses soon." He said. He put a hand on my cheek. "Don't give up." He said as he put stood up and put both hands on my face and then  slapped my face. But I'm a friendly way. 

 

"I won't. Promise." I said and walked back over to DongHae. 

 

"You ready to go dance?" I asked as I packed up my stuff. 

 

"Yep. What were you asking Kyuhyun about?" He asked while packing up his stuff too. 

 

"Oh, I was just asking him about what I should do about something. I needed some advice I guess you could say." I said. We had finished packing up our thugs and wet now walking towards the dance studio. 

 

"Can I help with anything?" He asked. He shoved my shoulder playfully. 

 

"Nope got all the advice I need." I said laughing kind of and shoving him back. 

 

We talked about random thing till we got there. And then we dance for about 45 minutes. It was now time to head home. 

 

DONGHAE'S POV

 

"How about we go to the park?" I asked praying that he could go because if not my whole plan would be ruined. 

 

"Um, sure. Just let me tell my dad I'll be home a little late." He said while taking out his phone to call his dad. "Yep were all good. Let's go." He said smiling and we started walking. I decided to just walk to school today.

 

"So what are we going to do?" He said as we walked to this big tree that in the middle of the park. You couldn't miss it. 

 

HYUKJAE'S POV

 

"Oh look Donghae. Theirs a heart on the tree with our initials in it hmm, weird. And theirs a date on it, 7/18. Wait that's today. How strange that it's the same day and initials." I said I was trying to put the pieces togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter