First day of school

Do I like you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, 1 MONTH AFTER THE BREAKUP*

 

HyukJae's POV

 

"KYUHYUN!!!" I said is I walk into the class room. 

 

"what." Kyuhyun says as he's being his normal bratty self 

 

"Did you see him????" I said as I put down my One Piece backpack beside my desk. 

 

"I still can't believe you bought that for 50 dollars, and see who?" Kyuhyun said as he shook his head. 

 

"What it's cute. And DongHae, duh." I said as I dream about him. And then he walked into the classroom. 

 

 

 

"Oh no." Kyuhyun said as he looks at me. I stopped breathing and stared at him with my eyes glued on him. 

 

"H-ho-how is he so beautiful?" I said as I just stare at him as he starts walking towards me. 

 

"HyukJae? Are you ok?" DongHae said as he waves his hand infront of my face. 

 

"I-uh- yeah I'm good." I said as I look away blushing.

 

"Sorry he's on caffeine withdraw." Kyuhyun says as he looks at DongHae with a look of he's so embarrassing. 

 

"It's ok." DongHae says as he walks of to his seat, which is right behind mine btw.

 

"That was insane." I said as I look up. My face as red as a tomato. 

 

"You really need to get over your crush. It's never gonna happen." Kyuhyun said as he started rubbing my face. 

 

"Never Say Never." I started singing as Kyuhyun laughed. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around it was DongHae. 

 

"That was cute." He said as he smiled at me. 

 

 

 

"T-th-tha-thanks." I said as I turn away almost immediately, to look at Kyuhyun. "Did you hear that?!?!"

 

"Yes, unfortunately." Kyuhyun yawned as I punched him on the arm. I felt like blowing a kiss to DongHae. 

 

 

 

But I would never do that. 

 

DongHae's POV

"That was cute" 

 

"T-th-tha-thanks." 

 

Why did I say that? I mean I don't like him in THAT way. But I can't lie. That was really adorable. And then the way he looks when he's blushing, is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Even cuter than Siwon ever was. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey." Siwon said as he walks into the classroom. 

 

I just ignore him as he sits down next to me. 

 

"Listen I want to-" I cut him off before he could say anything. 

 

"No, I don't want to hear anything I'm working on recovering from our breakup and I don't want to have to think about if I should take you back or not." I said as I get tears in my eyes. 

 

"I know but I just really want to say that I re-" I cut him off again. 

 

"Good Lord Siwon I don't want to hear it." I said as I got up from my seat and walked over next to Sungmin. 

 

Siwon sighs anthen the teacher walks in and begins the class. 

 

During class I couldn't help but to think about Hyukjae. With his gummy smile, and his perfect brown with some grey but not old grey hair, and the way he blushes. I just can't forget about what his face looked like. But I don't like him. 

 

After class: HyukJae's POV:

 

I stood up and stretched. "I don't know why his lectures have to be so boring." I said to Kyuhyun. 

 

"Well they've always been like that." Kyuhyun said as he started walking out of class. 

 

Hyukjae and Kyuhyun were walking to the cafeteria when DongHae and Sungmin came up to them. DongHae started waking by HyukJae and Sungmin stood beside Kyuhyun. 

 

"O-oh- uh hi Do-Dong-DongHae." I said as I'm scatter brained. Trying not to stutter. 

 

"Hi Hyuk. Can I call you Hyuk?" DongHae said with a please look

 

 

 

"Su-sure" I said as I look away blushing. 

 

"So how's your day been?" DongHae asks me with a completely freaking adorable look. 

 

"Good, how has your day been?" I ask inwardly praising myself for not stuttering. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter