The Break Up

Do I like you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DongHae and Siwon have been dating for about a month and a half. It was a contractrelationship. Siwon has cought feelings for DongHae. But DongHae hadn't. Siwon just wasn't Donghae's  type. But DongHae didn't really like anybody. Until he got in touch with one of his best friends good friend. The moment he saw him he just wanted to make him happy and make him feel important. He didn't know why. He just knew he wanted to make him happy and see him smile. 

 

They're on a date. At a restaurant. 

 

"I have to talk to you." Siwon says regretfully.  

 

"What is it?" DongHae asks with a questioning look. 

 

"We can't be together anymore." Siwon says with tears in his eyes. 

 

"Why?!?" DongHae starts crying immediately. Sure he didn't really like Siwon. But it still hurts to get broken up with. 

 

"I have to give all my time to my fathers business, I'm the heir." Siwon says with a regretful look. 

 

"But what about the contract?!" DongHae says with anger, he's scared he'll get disowned. 

 

"I can't do anything about it. So I have to break up with you. Maybe later when I get more stable with my job we can be together again. I already talked to our parents about it. They understand."

 

"How could my parents not tell me?!?" DongHae says then he stands up and walks out of the restaurant. 

 

"DONGHAE WAIT!!!!" Siwon yells as he looks at Donghae walk out of his life. He just stays there and sobs. 

 

As Donghae walks out he's overwhelmed with feelings. He wants to find a safe place and that place is with Sungmin, his best friend.

 

Sungmin's POV

 

*hears knock on door* 

"Hello?" 

 

"Sungmin he broke up with me." DongHae says as he explains at my door step. 

 

"Why?!?" I said as I rub Donghae's back in efforts to comfort him.  

 

"He said he has to give his full attention to his work and doesn't have time for me" DongHae says as he calms down. 

 

"I'm gonna kill him." I say as I think about how I should get away with this and whilst plotting his death. 

 

"No, it's ok. I told him not to contact me so I'll be ok." DongHae said as he sits down on my couch and drinks his glass of water. 

 

"And you think he just won't ever talk to you again? Trust me I know men. I hooked up with him the week before y'all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter