The First Date

Do I like you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No ones POV

 

Awe first dates there's nothing like them. Those butterflies you get in your stomach, nervousness of being around 'him', and being scared to embarrass yourself. 

 

All of the above was about Hyukjae and DongHae 

 

It is 4pm

 

The date started at 6pm and DongHae had been trying to figure out his outfit for the 45 minutes. He tried on basically everything in his closet but nothing was "perfect" 

 

Donghae's POV 

 

"*sigh* nothing is working." I said as I tried on probably the 10th shirt. "Ok we've got one more contestant." I said basically praying that it would look right and THANK GOD it was finally perfect. 

 

I was wearing a brownish shirt that had like paisleys on it and I wore a burgundy jacket over it and just simple black skinny jeans. Did I mention that I dyed my hair blonde last night? I got home at around 5:30pm last night and I decided to just dye my hair blonde because I had before when I was in high school and I thought it looked good and so did a bunch of other people. So now it's blonde. And I really really really hope Hyukjae will like it. 

 

So now it's 5:45 and I'm on my way to go pick him up. I was thinking about getting him flowers again but I decided not to since I got him some yesterday and I thought that might make it awkward. 

 

So I just decided to go to his complex and knock on his door. 

 

Hyukjae's POV 

 

OH MY GRAVY AND BISCUITS HE'S HERE!!! I can't believe it's 6 already I had just barely got ready by 6. Wow this man is punctual! He got here at exactly 6 o'clock. 

 

I was wearing a white hoodie with a white denim jacket over it with black skinny jeans. Did I mention I dyed my hair black? It was a blondish brown before but it's been black before and I really liked it and so did all of my friends so I decided to just dye it. I don't even know how I managed to do that with how much I was spazzing out that he asked me on a date. 

 

It didn't really click until after I had dyed my hair that he asked me out. But when it clicked I'm surprised I didn't burn my complex to the ground. 

 

But now it's time he's here he's knocked on my door no turning back now no audios amigo no sianara he's here and this is happening. I walked to my door opened it and he there he was standing in-front of my door with a smile on his face looking at me. 

 

And hdbfirbfken HE'S FREAKING BLONDE HE LOOKS SOOOOOOOO FREAKING HOT BLONDE!!!!! WHO KNEW HE COULD LOOK EVEN MORE HANDSOME THEN HE ALREADY DID?!?! 

 

"Hello? Hello Hyuk?" He says waving a hand in-front of my face. Oh God I was staring at him. 

 

"Oh um, h- hi DongHae." I said blushing and trying to smile but I'm sure I looked like an idiot. 

 

"Hi Hyukjae, ready?" He said looking at me with a playful brow and smile. 

 

"Um, yeah." I said grabbing my keys to my apartment and heading out the door with DongHae. 

 

"So black huh?" DongHae asked  as we head down to his car. 

 

"Huh? Oh yeah, I dyed it last night." I answered him. 

 

"Hmm, well it looks really good." He said looking at my hair. 

 

"Thank you. You're blonde hair looks really good too." I said looking down blushing. 

 

"Thank you. So I've got some bad news. The go-carting place is closed right now. But he can still do the other things too." He said while driving down to the place that we were gonna eat. 

 

"Oh, well it's ok." I said. 

 

"Ok good. So do you want to eat first and then the movie or movie then food." He asked. 

 

"Hmm, how about food first." I said.

 

"That's good with me. Where do you wanna eat?" He asks. 

 

"I have no clue." I said. 

 

"Well how about we go to that place where we went the first time we danced." He asked while glancing at me. 

 

"Fine with me." I said while looking at him for a second. 

 

We got to the restaurant and we sat down across from eachother in a booth. 

 

And then... we um.... saw some people there. 

 

"Oh hey guys!" Sungmin said with Kyuhyun standing next to him while they were holding hands with eachother. 

 

"Oh hi Sungmin." I said. 

 

"Well thanks for the hello Hyuk." Kyuhyun said hitting me on the back of the head. 

 

"Sorry hi KYUHYUN." I said emphasizing the word 'Kyuhyun'. 

 

"Thank you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter