HSM Marathon

Do I like you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DONGHAE'S POV

"Are you sure you're ok? You just fainted." I asked. 

 

"I fainted yesterday. And yes I'm fine." He said while laughing. 

 

"Why are you laughing?" I asked while looking at him with an eyebrow raised. (A/n not like Siwon :P)

 

"Cause your acting like a mom. And again I fainted YESTERDAY." He said while still kinda laughing and emphasizing the word 'yesterday'. 

 

"Heyyy, I'm not old. I'm just worried about you. Btw I've never met your mom before. What’s she like?" I said. And then it seemed like I hit a nerve kind of. 

 

"Oh um yeah I don't talk about her because I don't know her.... she left when I was around 2." He said looking down at his lap and fumbling his fingers.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to say anything that would upset you. I just said it I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." I felt horrible. 

 

"Oh no it's ok. You didn't know so it's ok. And I know you would never intentionally hurt me." He said while looking at me and smiling softly. 

 

"Still, I'm really really REALLY sorry." I said while looking at him. I still felt really bad. 

 

"DongHae I told you it's ok. Thank you for taking care of me when I fainted, and until my fever went down." He said while smiling at me. 

 

"No problem." I said.

 

We were about to watch some movies. 

 

"I'm cold. Where are your blankets?" He said looking around. 

 

"Um their in my room when you walk in there's a basket to your left." I said to him kinda yelling.

 

"Oh ok, thanks." Hyuk said as he came back with 2 blankets. "Here you go." Hyuk said giving me one. 

 

But I had a plan. 

 

"Aw man! But that's my favorite blanket that you have." I said while whining. 

 

"But it's really comfortable!" He said back not giving in yet to my puppy eyes. 

 

But they always work. 

 

"Exactly! It's the most comfortable one I have. We could share, pleeeaassee???" I say looking at him with heavier puppy eyes. 

 

"Ugggghhhhhhh fine." He says as he lifts up the blanket of the side that I'm on. 

 

Haha, works everytime. 

 

"So which movie are we gonna watch?" I ask. And then he answered in like .5 seconds. 

 

"HSM MARATHON!!!" He chirped while kinda jumping on the couch. 

 

"You like that movie I assume?" I said while kind of laughing. 

 

"Movies Hae, movies. And yes I LOVE them!" He says while looking at me. 

 

"I've never seen them." I said. 

 

"WHAT?!?! You've never seen ANY?!?!" He looks at me shocked. 

 

"Nope not a single one." I said looking at him. 

 

"Well were about to change that RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!" He bursts out singing that line. 

 

"I thought you didn't want to sing infront of me?." I said while giving him a questioning stare. Even tho I wanted him too and I wasn’t complaining. 

 

"HSM is an exception. As long as you don't laugh at me. Promise?" He says holding out his pinky like a five year old. 

 

I laugh and grab his pinky with mine. "Promise." I say and we start the movie.

 

"There's 3 btw." He says about a quarter into the first movie. 

 

"3?!" I said as I look at him shocked. 

 

"Yep. And we're watching them all in a row. Henceforth a 'movie marathon'." He said. Emphasizing ‘movie marathon’

 

"*sigh* ok." I said as we watched the movie. 

 

He knew every song and was being scary cute. Like I don't think one person should be aloud to be that adorable. Earlier with the whole pinky promise I almost died. 

 

"WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! ONCE WE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter