Chapter 9

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Yoonsic Day! Here's a quadruple update XD Enjoy~~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Third Person’s POV

 

Jessica has two free days so she went to Yoona’s house to spend the whole days sleeping while hugging her gummies. However, it seems like Yoona doesn’t plan to let her do that.

 

“Sicaaaa! Wake up! We have to go somewhere.” Yoona shouted while jumping on the bed to wake the sleeping Jessica.

 

“What the heck, Yoong?! Just let me sleep. I don’t wanna come with you.” Jessica retorted then covered her head with the pillow to continue sleeping.

 

“What a waste. I heard that gummies at the mall are on sale. And appa also gave me money so I planned to go there with you and treat you but-“ Before she finished her speech, Jessica already stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. Aigoo, if it’s really about gummies, she would suddenly be awake.

 

Jessica is currently wearing her blouse when Yoona suddenly pulled her out of the house saying that they’re already late. They’re already inside a cab even before Jessica complained.

 

“Sica, don’t frown there anymore.” Yoona tried consoling the frowning at.

 

“How can I not frown when I forgot my gummies?!” Jessica talked back. Yes, she forgot her gummies because Yoona just pulled her out while still wearing her blouse. Thus, she didn’t have time to get her gummies. And now, she’s getting worried about them.

 

“I’ll buy you some when we get there, alright? Stop that now, Sica.” Yoona said. Jessica didn’t reply since the girl is now asleep.

 

.

.

 

“I thought we’ll buy my gummies?” Jessica asked while they’re walking towards the cinema.

 

“We will. But for now, let’s watch this movie, The Exit. I heard that this is good that’s why I asked you to come with me so we could watch it together. I don’t wanna watch alone because someone might flirt with me.” Yoona explained and pulled Jessica towards their seats. Jessica did not complain anymore because Yoona is not letting go of their hands. She can’t focus on watching the movie because she missed her gummies so much.

 

.

.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Aish, Jessica is so annoying. If not asking to go home already, she’s asleep. And she’s calling for her gummies even in her sleep. Seems like she really missed her gummies already. Aish!

 

I thought that this time, everything will be easy because my rivals are just gummies and not a real person. But I was wrong! Competing with these gummies are harder than with Tiffany.

 

I’m not yet fully recovered with Yuri’s rejection to me, actually. It’s not that easy. I’ve been dreaming of being with her for years. But because of Sica’s embrace to me that night, it became easier for me to accept everything. 

 

That night, I started looking at Sica as a real woman, and I can’t believe it but I think I like her already. It’s not like how I felt for Yuri but I know that it’s going there and I know that I’m starting to have strong feelings for her. I chose to pursue these feelings for Sica instead of being stupid and hopeless to Yuri.

 

That’s why I’m now here, doing everything to have a bonding time with Sica and to make our relationship deeper. I did everything to make her notice me more than her gummies. From my lipstick to high heels and hairstyle. I checked them all but she didn’t even care about them. Her mind was just thinking about her gummies until we went out of the cinema.

 

When we’re already out, she immediately dragged me towards the grocery to buy her gummies. I honestly don’t want to buy her gummies but it looks like she’ll turn to her HellSica mode if I didn’t, so no choice but to buy her gummies. While we’re walking and Sica has her gummies in her arms, I felt like those gummies are laughing at me and saying ‘I’m prettier than you. You can’t take her away from me. Sica is mine *evil laughs*.’

 

“Yah Yoong! Why are you glaring at my gummies?” Sica asked.

 

“Ughh! Sica, you’re annoying!” I said and ran away from her. I don’t know why I suddenly felt irritated. I became moody without any reason. Aish.

 

I sat down on a bench outside the mall with a frown on my face. Stupid Sica. I think she might’ve gone home already. She didn’t even follow me T_T why am I so unfortunate when it comes to the people I like? 

 

I stomped my feet while still on the bench. I don’t know but I feel like crying because of frustrations. I looked like a stubborn kid when someone sat beside me.

 

“I told you that you look ugly when you cry.” She said and I know that voice very well. It’s Sica. It’s her.

 

“Who’s ugly, huh? Who’s u-“ I lifted up my hand to hit her but she managed to grab my hand and stopped me.

 

“You’re ugly, but why do I like you?” She suddenly said that made me stop and made my heart b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter