Chapter 3

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

“C-cucumber?”

I looked at Sica and found that she’s frowning. It seems that she’s ready to kill someone.

“I-I don’t eat cucumbers. Eat everything Yoona.”

“Yah I can’t finish that!”

“Reminder, this is a couple challenge so the two of you should eat it together. Eating alone is not allowed.” The host reminded us.

“Sica let’s just eat these together. Just this one time.”

“NO! I won’t eat those monsters!” She said while making faces.

“What happened to “we need to win this, whatever it takes.” ?” I asked her

“I don’t care. I still won’t eat that ever.” She stubbornly said.

 

 

 

 

In the end, we quit the game and just go to the market to buy the things that we have to buy. We just wasted out time in that couple challenge.

After a while, we reached home while Sica is supporting me to walk properly.

I saw dad with his men walking their way towards us. Why does it looks like his men are breathing hardly it seems like they run. And dad looks so tired?

“What happened to you guys?” I asked my dad while Sica is still supporting me.

“N-nothing. W-we just fought with other gang a while ago. How about you? Why is Sica supporting you?”

“Long story, dad. Here are the things that you asked us to buy. Sica and I are tired. We’ll just take a rest.” I told dad.

Sica and I went to my room then threw our tired bodies on my bed.

“Aigooo so tiring.” I sighed while looking at the ceiling.

“Uhmm Sica. I know that you got really tired while supporting me and carrying me during the couple challenge which is a waste of time. I’ll thought that I’ll just give you the extra money from the grocery a while ago. It’s supposed to be mine but I’ll just give it to you. You can use it to buy gummies.”

“Even though you didn’t say. I already use the money.”

“Jinjja? Where’s the gummies, then?”

“I didn’t buy gummies.” She sat up then went down on my bed then kneel down while putting something on my leg.

“What’s that?”

“Band-aid, pabo. Can’t you see?” She said sarcastically then put something in my mouth.

“Yuck the heck? What’s that?” I complained.

“That’s pain reliever. I bought that so you won’t feel the pain and because I know that you will whine a lot later.” She said while lying down again beside me.

“Why are you smiling like that to me?” She asked.

“Nothing. It’s just that, you really haven’t changed Sica.”

“What are you talking about?” She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

“I’m just happy because you’re concern to me.”

“Yah I’m not okay? You’re just really loud that’s why you’re whiny voice is irritating. Aish I’ll just get my gummies.” She stand up from the bed and open one of the cabinets inside my room where she put her gummies then sat in front of the television while eating her gummies.

I also stand up from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter