Chapter 8

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person’s POV

 

“Jessi! How are you? What happened? Did you confess already?” Hyoyeon continuously asked when Jessica arrived. The two cousins are currently playing some video games in the living room.

 

“Yes.” She replied with a yawn. Jessica went to the couch beside the cousins and lay down while hugging her gummies. As usual, she will sleep again.

 

“What was her reaction?” Taeyeon asked while still playing. 

 

“She said that she can’t date me. As if I like to date her.” Jessica said while rubbing her eyes.

 

“What?!” Hyoyeon and Taeyeon put their attention towards Jessica. They can’t believe what they just heard.

 

“You mean, you don’t want to be together with Yoona?” Taeyeon asked again.

 

“I don’t want.” Came a short reply of Jessica who now has her eyes closed.

 

“But you like her, right?” Taeyeon questioned again.

 

“Yeah, I do like her.” 

 

“Then why don’t you wanna be with her?” Hyoyeon turned to ask.

 

“I like gummies but I never wished to be together with them.” Jessica explained.

 

“Huh?!” The two just shouted at the same time. They really can’t believe the way their sleepyhead friend thinks.

 

“So, you just see her as gummies?” Taeyeon asked as she was confused as heck.

 

“Nope.”

 

“Then what?” Taeyeon asked once again.

 

“She’s lower than them.”

 

“Huh?????” Hyoyeon and Taeyeon reacted.

 

“You guys are too loud. I can’t sleep properly. Aish, I’ll just go in the room.” Jessica said with her eyes getting teary because of sleepiness. She walked like a zombie going up the stairs towards the room.

 

The two Kims are left in the living room with their mouths wide open. They’re trying to understand the logic of their friend.

 

“That’s why she wasn’t in her denial stage before because she is still in confusion stage. That dumb.” Taeyeon just said.

 

“I agree with you. She thought that her feelings for Yoona are the same as what she feels for the gummies.” 

 

“Correction cuz, she’s even lower than them.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Knew it. Jessi is not really for romance. What a waste.” 

 

Taeyeon suddenly put her arm around Hyoyeon’s shoulders. “No one’s not for romance, Hyo. Jessi just needs our help. We have to help her out of confusion level. We have to make her realize that Yoona is a woman and not a thing that is lower than gummies. So, here’s what we should do..”

 

.

.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

“Yoong, dear. Where are you going?” Appa asked when our path crossed. He just arrived while I was about to go.

 

“To Incheon appa. To Sica.”

 

“To Sica? So your relationship with her is getting better?”

 

“Relationship? Like eww appa. I’m going there for Yuri. It’s a long story appa. I’ll get going now since I really have to go. Don’t worry if I’ll get home late since Sica is there. Bye.”

 

“But, Yoo-“

 

I didn’t hear him anymore because I already ran away going to the bus stop. I have to go to Incheon. It’s my chance~ and I won’t let this once in a blue moon chance to slip.

 

What will I do there? Well, Taeyeon called me and she said that she’ll help me to get closer to Yuri. They said I’ll just pretend to visit there for Sica but the real motive is their plan. How? They’ll lock me together with Yuri in a room. And how will they do that? I don’t know, they just told me to just trust them and it’s up to them. So I didn’t think twice and just said yes. That’s what always happens in movies or dramas. If there are two people trapped in a room for a long time, they will develop feelings for each other. I hope it would happen to me~

 

.

.

 

“Who is she?” Yuri asked Taeyeon when she saw me in the living room.

 

“She’s Yoona, Jessi’s childhood friend. She alre-“

 

“Don’t make it detailed. I’m not interested.” Yuri cut Taeyeon off. That hurts but I won’t give up, yet.

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyein looked at each other. “Uhh Yul, Tiff told us to tell you to get something in the storage room upstairs. The black box there.” 

 

“Why me? Tell her to get it herself” 

 

“She said that if you don’t do it, be prepared to have your room painted in all pink.” Hyoyeon replied.

 

“Ughh fine. Come with me there. I don’t know where that is.” Yuri relented.

 

“Yah, Yul. Why did you just drop out? Aish. I’m staying here. I want to play.” Taeyeon said. So the three of us just went upstairs.

 

“I’ll wake Sica up so Yoona will be the one to come with you there.” Hyoyeon suddenly said when we reached the second floor. Is this their plan? Is it starting already?

 

“I can go there alone, now. Just leave.” Said Yuri.

 

“The light is not working there. Here’s the flashlight. Are you sure you can go there in the dark alone?” Hyoyeon said while giving her the flashlight. I noticed that Yuri is starting to get pale and there are beads of sweat forming on her face. 

 

“L-let’s go there now, woman.” She said to me. Wahhh I’m blushing even though she just called me woman.

 

“O-okay.” I said and went inside with her. But after a few steps, the loud bang from the door echoed in the room.

 

“Kyahhhh!” I acted like I got shocked and scared and chancingly hugged Yuri.

 

“I-it’s just the door. Stay away from me.” Yuri said and pushed me away.

 

“S-sorry.”

 

She went to the door and turned the doorknob.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter