Chapter 7

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person’s POV

 

Jessica can’t do anything but to just mess her hair while spacing out. Of course, with the gummies in her arms. She’s so frustrated because it’s been days that she never had a proper sleep. Yes, the sleepyhead Jessica who always sleeps, can’t sleep recently.

 

“Woah Jessi! You’re not asleep.” Hyoyeon said and took a seat beside the girl.

 

“I haven’t seen you sleeping during our break time these past few days. Do you have a problem?” Taeyeon also shared her thoughts.

 

“Ughh! I want to sleep so bad!” Jessica let out her frustrations.

 

“Then, why don’t you sleep?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

“It’s because of Yoong.”

 

“Ohh, Ms. Yoona? So it’s a girl problem. I can help you with that.” Taeyeon moved her chair closer to Jessica’s. This girl, really. She’s always interested if it’s about girls. 

 

“Until now, we’re still not okay. I haven’t explained to her my side yet. When I went to her house a few days ago, she didn’t talk to me. I thought I’ll be fine when I go back here but whenever I try to sleep, Yoong always comes to my mind. Aish, so annoying.” Jessica ranted. It’s very obvious that she’s so confused about what’s happening to her.

 

When the two Kims heard Jessica’s complaints, they looked at each other. By just a look, they understood each other. They’re really cousins.

 

“Yieee Jessi. We didn’t know that you’ll actually feel something like that.” Taeyeon started to tease.

 

“It’s fine, Jessi. You’re human so it’s just natural for you to feel that.” Hyoyeon followed.

 

“What are you two talking about? And why are you looking at me like that?” The confused Jessica asked her two friends who have teasing smiles on their faces.

 

“Be honest, Jessi. It’s just between us.” Taeyeon put her arm around Jessica’s shoulder. 

 

“You’ll feel better if you confess. That kind of feeling shouldn’t be kept and hidden.” Hyoyeon said and did what Taeyeon did.

 

“Remove your arms around me. You guys are heavy. Can you just tell me what you’re trying to say?” Jessica said and the two removed their arms.

 

“Be honest, Jessi. You like Yoona, right?” Taeyeon asked. 

 

Jessica paused for a while before answering.

 

“Ohh.. is that it? I thought you guys were trying to say something else. Yes, I like Yoong. I like her, I just knew it recently.” Jessica replied which made the cousins shocked.

 

“Eh????” That’s the only thing that the cousins managed to say. They thought that she’d be in her denial stage since Jessica’s mind is kinda different, but they were wrong. In fact, the girl is very vocal about her feelings towards Yoona.

 

“Oh? Why are you reacting like that?” Jessica asked, still confused.

 

“We just didn’t expect that you’d really be honest about it. I thought I have someone to tease again but tsk boring.” She moved her chair away from Jessica. She really thought that she has someone new to tease.

 

“If it’s clear to you that you like Yoona, then it should be clear for you to know why you can’t sleep.” Hyoyeon said.

 

“How is liking Yoong connected to the reason why I couldn’t sleep?” Jessica asked innocently.

 

“It’s hard to explain but if you want to sleep properly again, you only have two things to do. Make up with Yoona and confess your feelings towards her.” Hyoyeon gave her advice.

 

“Really? If I do that, I’ll be back from before? I’d be able to sleep however I want?” Jessica asked like a child and was so eager to wait for her answer since she badly wants to sleep.

 

“Yep. Just do what I said, then you’d definitely sleep whenever you like.” She replied confidently.

 

Jessica stood up and made her way to the door.

 

“Where are you going, Jessi?” Asked Taeyeon.

 

“I’ll go to Yoong. I badly want to sleep already.” Jessica replied then made her way out.

 

“She’ll really confess? Now? Seriously?” Taeyeon asked and was still surprised.

 

“Cuz, I feel you. I can’t imagine.”

 

.

.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I think this is the longest time that Sica and I fought. It’s been a week since we last talked to each other. She went here once on her free day last time but I didn’t talk or even look at her. That ice princess, I’m just waiting for her to say sorry but she’s too dumb to notice. She knows that a single apology

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter