Chapter 4

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I really don’t plan on updating this anymore but I’m receiving notifications that some people are subscribing in this story. So I decided to update a new chapter. And I’m so bored and I can’t find new yoonsic stories. I think I read almost all yoonsic stories in aff and I’m still waiting for the updates of other authors. So while waiting, I made this.

 

~~~~~

 

Yoona’s POV

 

“Sica! Yah Sica! Sicaaaaaa!!!! Wake uppppppp!!!”

 

“What do you need again, Yoong?!” I yelled at her. This girl really loves to disturb my sleeping time. 

 

“Can you please help me make a banner, Sica? Please~~” She said with her aegyo.

 

“I said I don’t want to! You’re so annoying. You wanted that so deal with it. Tss.”

 

“But I still have to make my cheerleader costume for tomorrow so I can’t make the banner by myself. So please help me~~ Please unnie~~” Aish why does she have to call me unnie with that childish voice.

 

“I really don’t want to, Yoong. I’ll go back to sleep now.”

 

“Aish. I was supposed to buy gummies so we could it some while we’re making the banner and costume, but is seems like you don’t w-“

 

“What will I do?” I said after I bolted up from the bed.

 

She smiled at me and pointed at the materials needed for the banner. Aish this girl is really good at persuading me.

 

It took us a long time to finish the banner and the costume. Yoong has already fallen asleep on the carpet. I don’t know why she has to make these stupid things just to cheer Yuri for her dance competition when she can just cheer for her without doing such.

 

Yes, she’s doing these for Yuri. Again. She wouldn’t even attend her class tomorrow just to cheer for her. 

 

Tss. What am I doing? I should already be stopping her since Uncle Im and I made a deal. That supply of gummies will be sicha waste if I don't manage to make Yoong stay away from Yul.

 

But whenever I see her irritating sad face, I can’t help myself to do whatever she likes *sigh*.

 

I grabbed her pillow and blanket so she wouldn’t feel cold while sleeping. I noticed that her hands have some wounds. I think she got it while making her costume. 

 

I was about to lie down on the bed when I thought of going out and breathe some fresh air. So I went out and walked around until I stopped at a store.

 

I suddenly want to buy some band-aid. 

 

.

.

 

The next day.

 

“Sica, faster! Mover faster! We might not get a seat for us!” Yoona said while dragging me inside. We’re now in our university where the competition will hold.

 

“Don’t touch me. Aren’t you ashamed of your outfit? The other people are staring at you like you’re some alien.”

 

“It’s okay Sica, don’t worry. This way, Yuri might be able to notice me. So it’s fine for me.”

 

Aigoo. She would really never listen to everything that I say.

 

She just kept on dragging me until we reached the venue. There’s too many people. Aish I don’t like this kind of place. I wouldn’t be able to sleep in this case. Why did I even come with this girl?

 

The competition started late and we are just sitting here on the bleachers. I fell asleep while waiting.

 

However, after a while..

 

“Ouch!” I said because I was sleeping beside Yoong with my head resting on her shoulders but she suddenly stood up.

 

“Yah woman! What’s your problem?! Why did you stand up?!”

 

“Go Yuri! Go Yuri! Go Yuri!” She cheered and jumped like a kid. The contestants are now going out one by one and Yuri was the first one to come out.

 

“Yoong! Aren’t you going to say sorry to me? My head hurts because of you! Yah Yoong!”

 

“Go Yuri! Go Yuri!” She continued cheering. I guess she didn’t hear me because of excitement.

 

Aish it’s too noisy. So irritating. I just want to go home.

 

“Yoong, I’ll just go outside. I’ll just wait for you at the entrance, okay? It’s too loud in here.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter