Chapter 1

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yoona’s POV

 

My life is so boring even my love life. My family is also complicated – my family is a group of gangsters, well sort of. My dad is a leader of one gang. But I don’t have a story that is worth telling.

I’ve been chasing this one girl for like how many years, but she never notice nor look at me. ‘til she went to U.S. But one day, one of my dad’s student also my close friend (are we really friends? Well something like that) suddenly showed up, and she is Jessica Jung. She said that she will stay in our house. And I was able to know that the reason why she’s back here because she and her other friends followed their friend who is, Kwon Yuri, my love.

When I knew about that, I asked Sica their schedule because they are studying to a different school. At first, she didn’t want to tell me but I told her that I will buy her some gummies. Jessica Jung is a weird human being. She’s not interested in anything except gummies and sleeping.

I’m here in their school and it is already 6:00 pm in the afternoon. I never see any silhouette of Yuri nor Sic asp I decided to go home. I’m on my way to gate when I saw Sica. I noticed her jacket because it’s mine.

“Sicaaaaaaaaaaa” I shouted while running towards her.

“What?!”

“Where is Yuri? I’m here since 4 pm like what you said. And I never see him.”

“She said that there was an emergency. They said. I was asleep when he left so I didn’t know. But I do know that you won’t see him now.”

“What? What are you saying? Are you hiding her from me?”

“We’re not hiding her. She’s missing. How many times do I have to tell you that that Kwon doesn’t have any sense of direction?”

“Then we have to look for her. Come on Sica!!!!”

“Yah stop it. And let me go. I don’t want to help you. I’m sleepy.” Then, she pulled her hand away.

“Psh If you don’t wanna help me then don’t! I’ll look for her by my own. Don’t sleep on my bed later.” And I leave her there.

I feel bad for Yuri, she’s missing again. Don’t worry Yuri, I’ll find you.

“You walk like a turtle.”

“Oh .” I got shocked when there’s someone talked beside me.

“And now you’re cursing me?” Sica frowns.

“What are you doing here?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m accompanying a stupid to look for another stupid.”

“So in short, you’re also stupid?”

“Don’t make me like you. I just don’t want to sleep on the floor. So in return of accompanying you, you’ll let me sleep beside you.”

“Tsk you sleepyhead. Fine fine just don’t move too much. This morning, your foot was on my face.”

“Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter