Chapter 11

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

I’ve been in a bad mood for a couple of days already because of Jessica. That gummy addict is always sleeping whenever I say my confessions. She even brought a girl to my house! Yes, I’m shocked when she suddenly came with a girl. The girl’s name is Cheska and if my memory is right, she was the girl who was kissing with Sica before! The girl told me that she is Sica’s girlfriend when Sice introduced her to me, but Sica said that they’re just friends, so I think there was a little misunderstanding. Good thing that they’re not together but they both love gummies so they really click well together. They go out together often, and they even hang around in my house. In my house! And it seems like I don’t exist whenever they’re here. So even though they said that they’re not together, it still seems like it. Ughh so annoying! It’s impossible that Sica doesn’t know about my feelings for her since I kept on telling her what I feel for her. Is this her answer to my confessions?! Ugh damn it.

 

“Yah Sica! Let’s go!” I called Sica who is currently eating her breakfast though it’s almost noon.

 

“Huh? Where are we going? Cheska is coming he-”

 

“Whatever! Just come with me!” I pulled her forcefully so she couldn't do anything. She can’t stop a girl who is not in a mood and is fuming in jealousy.

 

.

.

 

I brought her to a convenience store, which is just a couple of meters away from my house. I just said that I wanted to eat my breakfast here and to just wait for me until I finish my food. And of course, by telling her that I’ll buy her gummies in return. Gummies are still my rival but I have a new formidable enemy so I’ll team up with gummies first.

 

“You’re eating so slow, which is so not you.” She complained. Her face portrays boredom while she’s eating her gummies.

 

“Don’t complain. You’re eating the gummies that I bought.”

 

I really intended on eating slowly so we won’t go home yet. Good thing that she forgot to bring her phone at home so she wouldn’t be able to contact that Cheska *evil laugh*. I’m sure that by now, she’s already at our house and when she sees that no one’s in the house, she’ll leave eventually. Wieee! Cheska free day = Yoonsic only day! Wieee \(^O^)/

 

“You can finish that food of yours at home, though.” Sica said again.

 

“But it’s hot at home. Can you just hush. You’re usually quiet so why are you talkative when it-” I wasn’t able to finish when Sica touched my lips.

 

“You really are a dirty girl, you dimwit.” She said after wiping the stain beside my lips.

 

She was supposed to wipe her thumb that she used on a tissue when I suddenly grabbed her hands and put her thumb in my mouth. I know it’s cliche but pshh I don’t care. I’m just staring at her while she’s also staring at me.

 

“Y-you’re really dirty.” She said when she recovered from what happened and removed her thumb from my mouth. She immediately wiped it using the tissue but I noticed something.

 

“S-sica, you’re blushing! You’re blushing! You like what I did, eh?” I teased.

 

She averted her eyes on me. “C-can you stop? I’m not blushing.” She blushed harder after saying that. I knew it! I have an effect on her!

 

“You are *merong*. It’s pretty obvious. It’s okay, Sica. That’s completely normal. It’s okay because I lov- Sica? Sica! What the heck?! I’m not even done with my confession, yet, you’re asleep again? Sica!”

 

Her face is now on the table even before I finish telling her that I love her. Sigh. It’s always like this. I’m used to it but it still hurts, you know? Being turned down like this by her really hurts me but I’m just not showing it.

 

I stood up from my seat and sat on the chair beside her since we’re facing each other a while ago.

 

“Sica, Sica! Wake up. Please listen to me this time. Sica.” I poke her cheek.

 

“Sica.. Sica, I love-” She suddenly grabbed my head and rest it on the table. So both of our faces are now on the table and are facing each other. There’s a little distance but we can see our faces properly. Well, I’m the only one who can see her face since her eyes are close.

 

“Sica, are you really slee-” I didn’t manage to finish what I’m saying because she grabbed and held the finger that I’m using to poke her cheek and placed our hands under the table. Sica’s hand is warm and I can hear the fast beatings of her pulse. It’s as fast as mine.

 

She didn’t remove her hand. We stayed like that and I can feel myself blushing.

 

My heart is beating like there’s a marathon. I want to squeal but I know that she’ll let go of my hand if I did. I don’t want this to end so I stayed silent and closed my eyes as well. I’m feeling the warmth of her hand that is holding mine.

 

I felt like I was in a dream at that time. A beautiful dream to be exact. But I woke up because of a sudden shout from a flirt.

 

“Jessica! Good thing I found you.”

 

Sica and I bolted up at the same time and we saw that damn Cheska in front of us. And this cat immediately let go of our hands, heck. Why is this girl here? She looked for Sica? Can’t she just give up even just for today? Tsk.

 

“Jessica, Albanese launched a new flavor today.” Cheska excitedly said and it seems like Sica’s eyes became heart-shaped. Albanese is Sica’s favorite brand of gummies that’s why.

 

Obviously, Sica ditched me and went with Cheska. That Cheska who linked her arms with Sica, gave me a smirk like saying ‘Poor you. She’s mine right now.’

 

Ughh! That !

 

.

.

 

I’m here inside the mall where Cheska brought Sica. To be honest, I actually follow them secretly whenever they go out. And every time Cheska tries to do something with Sica, I would always do something to prevent those from happening.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter