Chapter 5

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the errors hehe did not proofread it.

 

~~~~

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Today is my birthday! My birthday celebration is so fun. There’s sooooo many food. It would be really more fun but I spent almost all my time looking at my phone waiting for Yuri to greet me. *sigh* I think my wish isn’t granted again.

 

Tsk, nevermind. There’s another year to come. Maybe next year, she’ll greet me.

 

I lay down on my bed. I want to go to sleep already even though it is still loud and noisy outside.

 

While waiting for my sleepiness to visit, I felt my phone vibrate.

 

“Hayy I know I’ll just get disappointed since I know it’s not Yuri. Tsk, whatever.” I whispered to myself while bringing my phone in front of my face without a care.

 

But when I saw the message, my eyes went wide. 

 

I stared at the message.

 

From: Yuri <3

 

Happy Birthday Yoona.

 

To: Yoona

 

I read that for 20 times.

 

“KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” I squealed while jumping around my room. I rushed out of the room cause I want to share it with Sica. Yayyyyyyyyy. I felt like I won a lottery.

 

“Appa, where is Sica?”

 

“She went out for a while. I think she’s on her way back since she said that she’ll be fast.” Appa replied.

 

“Tsk, where is that g-“

 

“Why? Why are you looking for me?” Someone suddenly talked behind me.

 

“Sica? Sicaaaaaa!! Come here, I have good news for you. Come here, paliiii.” I pulled her to a corner because it’s too loud there.

 

“What is it, Yoong?” Sica asked with a tone that sounds like she’s not interested. 

 

“Sica, look at this. Wahhhhhh” O told her and showed her my phone with a big grin on my face and jumping happily.

 

“How will I see it if you kept on jumping? Stay still first and can you please not shout?” Sica complained.

 

“It’s my birthday so you should not be mean to me. You didn’t even buy me a gift. Here, read it.”

 

“Yuri? Yuri greeted you?” Sica said with a surprised look. Ha! Told you Sica.

 

“Yes! At last, God finally heard my wish. After 7 ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter