Chapter 6

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

 

“Jessi.. Jessi..” I woke up because someone kept calling my name. When I opened my eyes, Hyo was in front of me.

 

“Hm, why? From what I can remember, our shift for our OJT (on-the-job training) is still later at night.” I said, still sleepy.

 

“A girl is waiting for you downstairs. Go out.”

 

“Huh? She might be looking for Tae, not me. You might’ve heard it wrong. I’ll go back to s-“

 

“Jessi, she’s not looking for Tae. She’s really looking for you! It’s your talkative childhood friend who’s waiting for you downstairs.” When Hyo said that, even though I don’t want to wake up, I still did.

 

Tch, that dirty girl won’t stop bothering me if I don't go out. Yes, Yoong’s the one looking for me. Aish I thought my life would finally be peaceful since I’m having my OJT here in Incheon and not in Seoul -_- *yawn*

 

.

.

 

In the living room

 

“Sicaaa!!! I missed you.” Yoong said who is sitting on the couch with Tae.

 

“What are you doing here, woman?” I asked boredly when I’m already in front of her. 

 

“What else? Of course, I’m visiting you. I missed you, you know.”

 

“Visiting me? Or making me an excuse to see Yul? -_-“

 

“W-what are you talking about Sica?” She stuttered and laughed awkwardly. And she’s saying that while looking left and right like she’s looking for someone.

 

“If you’re visiting me, then why are you dressed like that? It looks like you’re going to model or something. You even curled your hair.”

 

“I-is it wrong if I wanted to look good?”

 

“You want to look good because you really have the intention of looking for Yul -_-“

 

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about, Sica. Believe me, I just really missed you.”

 

“Miss Yoona, don’t bother looking for Yul. I’m just here beside you.” Tae said to her. Tss this girl really hits on any girl.

 

“You’re not my type.” Yoong replied without even giving a glance on Tae.

 

So Tae ran while holding her chest as if she got hurt towards her cousin, Hyo, who is currently standing beside me.

 

“Cuz, that girl is really bad. She’s always rejecting me T_T”

 

“I told you cuz, stop hitting on that girl since only Yul has an appeal for her. Let’s just go into our room. I’ve downloaded new movies.” Hyo said while caressing Tae’s back.

 

“What movies? Is there por- aww.” Tae grunted when Hyo hit her head.

 

“Uhmm we’ll just be inside if you need anything. We’ll leave you two here.” Hyo said while pulling Tae with her.

 

“Yul is still asleep. She’ll wake up so just come back next time. I’ll also go upstairs and sleep.” I’m about to walk past her when she talked.

 

“Sica, I brought you these.” And she brought out something.

 

“Three big packs of Albanese Gummy Bears?!” I snatched them from her and it made me sit beside her on the couch.

 

“I saw that at the mall the other day and it’s on sale so I decided to buy those for you. I know that you’ll be happy about it.”

 

I ignored her explanation because I’m busy looking at the bags of containers. And they are in different flavors yummm.

 

“Thank you for this, Yoong. Okay then. I’ll go to sleep now. Bye.” I was about to stand from the couch but she suddenly pulled me back and put her arms around my shoulders. 

 

“Thank you? What is this, Sica? A joke?” she said with a smirk.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Hihihi.” Oh no. I don’t like the sound of her laugh.

 

I knew it. She won’t come here just to give me gummy bears. That’s impossible. Very impossible. Seems like I won’t be able to sleep like how I wanted. Aigoo. *yawn*

 

.

.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I’m here in the house where Sica and her friends are staying. Good thing that Sica is friends with Yuri. This way, I have a way to see Yuri even though it’s just for a short time.

 

Since I fooled Sica with the gummy bears, I’m here, cooking Yuri’s lunch for later. I asked Sica to pretend that she invited me here for lunch. I just want to eat together with Yuri. And it was my dream to feed Yuri with the food that I cooked. Even if it’s just a bite, it would be heaven for me.


 

“Miss, it’s okay if you don’t h-“

 

“It’s okay ahjumma. Please let me help with cooking. I’m begging you, just let me.” I plead with the cook in their house and she can’t do anything about my determination.

 

.

.

 

I’m already done cooking. I also finished setting up the table.

 

A few minutes later, Sica, Hyoyeon, and Taeyeon came down the stairs to eat. They say down on the chair and I joined them and sat down beside Sica.

 

They’re about to get food when..

 

“Nooooo” I interrupted them which made them look at me. 

 

“I mean, won’t you wait for Yuri? Let’s eat altogether.”

 

But it seems like they didn’t hear anything and started getting their own food -_-

 

“Leave some for Yuri, okay? She might not be able to taste my food.”

 

“The food tastes delicious, Yoona babe.” Taeyeon complimented me or more likely flirting with me.

 

“Don’t call me babe. You’re not my type.” I bluntly said.

 

“Hyo wahhhh! She rejected me twice this day! My record is already messed up.” Taeyeon whined.

 

“Tae, I told you before, hit on every girl but her.”

 

While the two of them are talking, I heard footsteps coming our way. And oh my god! It’s Yuri! With her bed hair and just wearing her pajama pants and sleeveless shirt! I want to scream but I don’t want her to have a bad impression of me.

 

“You guys are really the worst. You started eating without waiting for me.” She complained and sat on a chair.

 

I suddenly stood up and said. “H-hi Yuri!” 

 

She was shocked and looked at me. Wahhhh! I can’t believe that this day would come when we’ll have eye contact.

 

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” She asked.

 

I felt like there’s a big rock hit my heart and destroyed my fantasy that she’ll say ‘Yoona, you look beautiful.’

 

Huhu T_T she doesn't even know my name.

 

“I-I’m Yoona. I-“ I didn’t manage to finish my sentence when she suddenly turned her attention to her friends.

 

“Where’s Fany? Did she eat already?” She asked Hyoyeon. Tiffany again?

 

“Tiff went out. She said that she’ll buy dog food for Puss.” Hyoyeon said.

 

What? Dog food for Puss? Isn’t that a cat name?

 

“So she’s really serious about calling her Siberian Husky, Puss? Tch, just call me when she arrives. We have something to talk about. I’ll just eat inside the room. Just tell the maids to bring me some food there. I just came here cause I thought that Fany was here.” She started to walk away.

 

I’ve been looking forward to seeing her reaction after she tasted the food that I cooked but she’ll just walk away?

 

And until now, the person that she keeps on looking for is still Tiffany.

 

She greeted me on my birthday, right? I-I thought..<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter