Chapter 2

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

“SICAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I’ve been waiting for you since earlier!!” I shouted when Sica entered my room then I hugged her.

“Y-Yah! YOONA! Let go of me! You are really a dirty girl! You’re just in your undergarments then you’ll hug me? Shoo!” She pushed me away then she lie down on my bed. She’ll sleep again while hugging the gummies tsk.

“I just wanted to thank you! Thank you for buying me those supplements! Really thank you soooo much Sica! You’re now free to slee--- okay you’re already asleep.” When I look at Sica, she’s already sleeping. Aish. She’s really a sleepyhead.

I just ignored her and go back in front of the television inside my room and continue what I am doing earlier.

I am currently exercising inside my room to maintain my body fit.

*BOOM

I stop exercising when someone kicked my room’s door and it open. Aish knocking is not really practiced in this house.

“Ms. Im! Your dad is calling you!” one of dad’s men said. My dad is a gangster so yeah.

“Why?”

“He didn’t tell me the reason.”

“Okay I’ll go there. Aishh dad.” I was about to go out when he said something again.

“Uhm Ms. Im..”

“What is it?”

“U-umm you are just in your undergarments. There are a lot of men outside including me. You know..”

I looked down to look at my clothes. I forgot I’m just in my sports bra and underwear.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier, stupid” I hit his head and closed the door.

While changing..

“Yoona.. Yoona!” I heard Sica. I forgot to tell you that she is inside my room. SLEEPING.

“Why Sica?” I asked without looking at her because I’m busy changing my clothes.

“Yoona..”

“Why???”

“I like..”

“What?”

“I l-like..”

I like? What is she—wait don’t tell me…

“Sica, if you’re confessing sorry but I don—“

“I like to kill you right now. Really. You’re supplements are so expensive. Sorry my gummies. I wish Yoona to die damn you!” After she said that, I turned to look at her.

“Yah Sica! I didn’t tell you t—tch.. dreaming? Really?” I thought she’s awake but she’s just sleep talking. Even in her dreams, she’s still pissed at me? So he was just forced to buy me those supplements? It was her fault in the first place.

I go out of my room then go inside my dad’s room.

“Dad! What do you want again? Why did you call me here?”

“Go buy groceries with Jessica.”

“What?! You called me just for that? You have a lot of men here and you still command me to do that? No way! I’m busy!” I was about to go out but..

“I’ll give you the change if you obey me.” My dad said.

I stopped because of that. That’s still additional money.

“What do you want me to buy?”

I obeyed him. I went back inside my room to wake Jessica up. Urghhh it’s really hard to wake her up. I don’t even know why my dad wants me to go with her. And I don’t understand why my dad told us to pass this way, even there is a shorter way going to the grocery. My dad is really crazy.

“*yawn I’m having a nice sleep back there but you just ruined it.” Sica complains while walking like a zombie.

“Stop complaining, Sica. I will buy you some gummies.”

“I will have a lot of gummies if I didn’t buy your stupid things.”

“Look at you, you’re the one who bought those then now you’re complaining? I didn’t even force you to buy those.”

“Yeah whatever. Stop talking. You’re too noisy.”

We just stop talking and continue walking but we stop when we saw a big banner that is blocking our way. Weird. Why is there a banner in the middle of the street?

Jessica was about to remove it but I stop him.

“Wait!” I stopped him because I read something.

“Sica! Look at the grand prize! It’s 100000 Won!”

After I said that, she look at the banner. “ 100000 Won?! That’s a lot of gummies!” She said dreamily.

“But wait, what are supposed to do there? What kind of competition is that?”

“Couple’s Challenge.” I read out loud.

“Couple’s Challenge? What’s that?”

“I don’t know, too. But we’re not qualified there. It says “Couple”, and we’re definitely not a couple.” I said to her.

“Yeah right. Nonsense.”

We’re about to walk away when someone talked behind us.

“Even if you’re not a couple, you can pretend to be one, right? The prize is huge.” A weird-looking old woman said. I don’t know if that person is a girl or you know what I mean.

“She’s right Sica. The money is huge. Let’s not waste it. Let’s join! We can just pretend.” I said excitedly then I hold her hand.

“O-okay. Let’s join then.” She agreed and hold my hand too.

“For more supplements.” I shouted.

“For more gummies.” She shouted.

“Let’s be a couple.” We both shouted and went to the place where the challenge will hold.

-----------------------------------

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I can’t believe that I participated in this kind of game. Couple’s Challenge? Really? It’s better to jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter